Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

20 hours ago, josledes said:

I'm going to use the same argument against you, what do you care about what I say to someone you do not know? Will not you be the same person with another nick?

I come to bellazon to look at pictures of models and fashion & enjoy my free time. I have also never been aggressive against another member who is probably on here for the same reason I am. I do not worship these models or celebs, I just like coming and admiring either the way they are styled or to see old 90s fashion photos I've never seen before. I don't take them seriously nor do I take myself seriously. This is a community of other like minded people who are normal people; not celebrities or models or anyone in the industry. To go about defending literally a model that is doing just fine whether I'm making a shady comment about her or her son is just plain odd. Only because you seemed so offended that you started going after members who didn't make the comment I did. And then later escalated to where you started attacking other members; saying: " Surely he will be much better than you." There is no need for that....this is a place to enjoy ourselves not get attached to unattainable persona's (like Candice) that have no place in our reality. She's been fine before I made that comment and she will continue to be fine after I made that comment. A comment that I stand by. That's my opinion and I have the right to have that opinion. You can disagree but to go after people for speaking their mind...even their shady / sassy mind is mystifying. It weird you care this much. As for the other members who saw the humor in this....you guys are awesome. i.e. frenchkiki

8 hours ago, arabposh said:

I come to bellazon to look at pictures of models and fashion & enjoy my free time. I have also never been aggressive against another member who is probably on here for the same reason I am. I do not worship these models or celebs, I just like coming and admiring either the way they are styled or to see old 90s fashion photos I've never seen before. I don't take them seriously nor do I take myself seriously. This is a community of other like minded people who are normal people; not celebrities or models or anyone in the industry. To go about defending literally a model that is doing just fine whether I'm making a shady comment about her or her son is just plain odd. Only because you seemed so offended that you started going after members who didn't make the comment I did. And then later escalated to where you started attacking other members; saying: " Surely he will be much better than you." There is no need for that....this is a place to enjoy ourselves not get attached to unattainable persona's (like Candice) that have no place in our reality. She's been fine before I made that comment and she will continue to be fine after I made that comment. A comment that I stand by. That's my opinion and I have the right to have that opinion. You can disagree but to go after people for speaking their mind...even their shady / sassy mind is mystifying. It weird you care this much. As for the other members who saw the humor in this....you guys are awesome. i.e. frenchkiki

You do not care about what matters to me, I accept it, your comment has been intended to offend, that is not acceptable, it offends me and all we love and admire Candice. Also through her beloved children, a woman who above her beauty is all kindness and love, what I find absolutely miserable and also hides behind a nickname, people like you do not deserve my respect.

those posts about her son need to be deleted they are disgusting and i cant believe something hasn't been done to remove them yet, this is a page for Candice and people think its o.k to talk about a toddler like this who is not even 2, really, telling us to get a sense of humour, whoever finds such negative comments about a toddlers body humorous i'm sure as hell glad i'm not one of them

there has been negativity and arguments on this thread for as long as i've been visiting but this is beyond it all

12 hours ago, shadowesk said:

those posts about her son need to be deleted they are disgusting and i cant believe something hasn't been done to remove them yet, this is a page for Candice and people think its o.k to talk about a toddler like this who is not even 2, really, telling us to get a sense of humour, whoever finds such negative comments about a toddlers body humorous i'm sure as hell glad i'm not one of them

there has been negativity and arguments on this thread for as long as i've been visiting but this is beyond it all

+1

I LOVE seeing photos of Candice's growing family. Her babies are precious. And let us not forget that she has been known to read comments here. I would have it if she stops sharing her love with her fans because of people being inappropriate. And really.. was that comment about her son really necessary? The answer is no . If you want to be that person and shit talk about Candice.. fine. But leave her family out of it.

@josledes  Grow a sense of humor, is this a deity or a person?  Posters will continue to pop in and laugh at your over-the-top posts about Candice as long as you don't cross the path into John Hinckley Jr territory.   And I'll continue to laugh at your nonsensical personal attacks. You should take a hard look at the weird stuff you're writing.  I've been on the forum since about 2010 and others have been here longer, these jokes about her kid are child's play and were very tame to be honest.

And the rest of you, grow a backbone and sense of humor.   Be responsible for your "feelings".  It would be ironic if a certain admin cleaned the thread as he/she called Candice's kid a "troll doll"! :rofl:

There's nothing funny about making fun/speaking about a child like that, and I'm not saying this only about Candice child, it's just my general view. And not everybody find funny the same stuff as you, so... You don't get to choose how people will react to what you say.

20 hours ago, medicenevs said:

There's nothing funny about making fun/speaking about a child like that, and I'm not saying this only about Candice child, it's just my general view. And not everybody find funny the same stuff as you, so... You don't get to choose how people will react to what you say.

+1

I don't care if you have been a member of BZ for 1 day, 1 year or 1 decade. If you're going to talk in such a way about a child you are just trash, I can't think of any decent person who actually think it's funny in any way, shape or form to be making fun or ill-spirited comments about a child. Especially with Candice who is known to visit Bellazon, I think the last thing she would ever want to read is people being assholes to her family. This is why we can't have nice things ?

This phrase about Candice that I've read on Instagram defines her perfectly. :wub:

"Beauty is the result of kindness, elegance, and happy thoughts and it is no longer about hot body and physical features. You have beauty written all over you".