Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

8 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Nope, not buying that version

Oh and if some idiotic *Luna* people can't address a direct message to a member who made the comment about Ariel being a boy name, she can keep her irrelevant comment to herself. :flower:

I see you being nice to me lasted 1 second :rofl: Not that I expect much from anyone here anymore, but don’t think I forgot about all the other things you said to me. Don’t you have anything better to do than attack someone online because that seems to be the only thing you do on here. Actually contributing to BZ... Nope. You really are a sad bitter person. 

@medicenevs I never said that Ariel can’t be used for a boy as well. I honestly don’t care what someone names their child but that doesn’t mean there won’t be any reactions. I just don’t get why some people are so annoyed that some associate it with Disney. 

Candice gave a birth to baby #2 and we know thanks to Hermann what’s his name. When Candice published the news she didn’t post the name because according to our friends and a friend of the new parents they were unsure about the name. Their first choice was Gael but after much thinking they came with Ariel, which is a hebrew name which means “lion of God”.

Check bellow the full meaning of the name:

Ariel (א

Means “lion of God” in Hebrew, from אֲרִי (‘ari) meaning “lion” and אֵל (el) meaning “God”. In the Old Testament it is used as another name for the city of Jerusalem. Shakespeare used it as the name of a spirit in his play ‘The Tempest’ (1611), and one of the moons of Uranus bears this name in his honour.
Ariel (pronounced Ari’el), literally means ‘Lion of God’. “Ari” (Lion) in Hebrew is also a synonym for bravery and courage and it is also the symbol of the tribe of Judah.
The city of Ariel is named after Jerusalem. Ariel in the Hebrew Bible is one of the names for Jerusalem and the Temple of Jerusalem (Isaiah 29:1-8). Lion Symbolism & Meaning.
Throughout the ancient world, the vibrant yellow mane of the Lion made it a natural solar symbol. As such this King of the Beasts comes roaring into our spiritual journey with raw power, courage, and aggressiveness. But cats are nocturnal.

divinecandice.com

25 minutes ago, crista said:

Don't you see that Anaca looks just like Candice?, only his eyes are brown :)

They aren't brown, they are dark blue. Anaca looks like his mother and father, just like his brother who is almost identical to him when he was born.

7 hours ago, arabposh said:

I know I might be a little harsh but her kids look "mature" and not child like. Their features are not youthful. Candice and her boyfriend are good looking but their kids look odd. Its like two positives make a negative.

It's only your opinion, but for anyone with eyes can see especially in Anaca who is a perfectly normal child who is getting more handsome as he grows up, his brother will have the same. Their beauty is above average, of beautiful parents the normal thing is that beautiful children are born and in the case of these children there is no exception.