Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

12 hours ago, josledes said:

+1 Candice as a responsible mother wants a natural birth because it is the best for her baby and for her.

So the women not having a natural birth" are irresponsible?

Candice thread is certainly the number one thread here at BZ where are read the most idiotic things about what a woman is and what things she should to be a "real" woman/mom :girlbanghead:

8 hours ago, medicenevs said:

WHAT IF SHE WAS NEVER PREGNANT?!!!!!!1111!1:rofl:

Omg lol hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! You’re SO funny! Laughing at someone because they don’t just accept whatever everyone here says, hahahahaha!!!!

Congrats to Candice and Hermann.

8 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

So the women not having a natural birth" are irresponsible?

Candice thread is certainly the number one thread here at BZ where are read the most idiotic things about what a woman is and what things she should to be a "real" woman/mom :girlbanghead:

I have not said that mothers who do not have a natural birth are irresponsible, I have only said that Candice is a responsible mother, you are a manipulator. I have nothing more to tell you.

5 hours ago, Ardilla said:

Still can't believe that Candy is already a mom of 2 boys :heart:

And little one totally looks like his older brother but for sure I noticed that he has Candy's lips ?

Anaca also has lips like her mother, this child is at this moment like his brother when he was born. As he grows up, he will become different because he is not his twin.

4 hours ago, josledes said:

Anaca also has lips like her mother, this child is at this moment like his brother when he was born. As he grows up, he will become different because he is not his twin.

Yeah, but baby number 2 has completely different lips than Anaca when he was born :wink:

1 hour ago, Ardilla said:

Yeah, but baby number 2 has completely different lips than Anaca when he was born :wink:

Maybe you're right, the two are very similar, but even newborns already appreciate some differences. The two are going to be very handsome, they have inherited very good genetics. :wink: