Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

23 hours ago, medicenevs said:

original.gif

A month ago when I said it doesn't make sense how she suddenly went from being 6 or 7 months pregnant to 9 months and ready to give birth you were all like "Hermann knows better than you and me", so apparently Candice was 9 months pregnant in June (even though she was only 6 months pregnant in May... lmao) and ready to give birth any day (according to him) except we're more than a month later and she's still pregnant but nope, nothing weird about that :rofl: 

I don't see where the problem is? Hermann and his family are saying that the baby is really close and apparently Candice too...

Yeah she posted in may the picture waiting for him and about 10 days ago another one with the caption "ripe" which is like saying "I'm 9 months"

she would probably have a natural birth again, so they don't really know when the baby is coming.As Hermann said the baby can come any monent now..

1 hour ago, christinaD said:

I don't see where the problem is? Hermann and his family are saying that the baby is really close and apparently Candice too...

Yeah she posted in may the picture waiting for him and about 10 days ago another one with the caption "ripe" which is like saying "I'm 9 months"

she would probably have a natural birth again, so they don't really know when the baby is coming.As Hermann said the baby can come any monent now..

+1 Candice as a responsible mother wants a natural birth because it is the best for her baby and for her.

2 hours ago, christinaD said:

It’s not a problem or whatever, I just think it’s a little odd. If someone random said “6 months” and then a month later they say they’re 9 months and ready to give birth any day... How is that not strange lol. 

It would have been odd if the caption of that picture was "6 months now" then yes. That picture was taken when she was in NY on March) 3 months ago which makes she will give birth in june, if she does.Anyway I hope her and the baby are ok when the time comes..

6 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

@*Luna* ;) 

Maybe that's not her baby? maybe that's another baby? or a throwback to Anaca's birth? SHE SAID ELSEWHERE IN INSTAGRAM 

Jk Kimora :rofl:

Congratulations to them! Hope she shares the name soon