Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

That still doesn’t explain how she suddenly went from being 6 (now 7) months pregnant to 9 months pregnant in less than a month and ready to give birth any moment now. Makes no sense. 

It could have been an old picture of herself at that time. She didn't necessarily take it there and then 

Candice must have about nine months of pregnancy, what happens is that it is not perceived until it is advanced, she maintains without effort a slender and enviable figure even during pregnancy due to her exceptional genetics. She also recovers quickly as if she had never been pregnant before and is on her way to two children.

11 hours ago, *Luna* said:

That still doesn’t explain how she suddenly went from being 6 (now 7) months pregnant to 9 months pregnant in less than a month and ready to give birth any moment now. Makes no sense. 

Well, that's what Hermann said, he knows and we don't. That's it.

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Well, that's what Hermann said, he knows and we don't. That's it.

I still don't see any post on his account of him saying that she's about to give birth any day now. He doesn't seem like the type of person who would post these kind of things. 

10 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I still don't see any post on his account of him saying that she's about to give birth any day now. He doesn't seem like the type of person who would post these kind of things. 

It was a few comments to his friends here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BielS_qAS02/?hl=es&taken-by=hermannicoli

On 09/05/2018 at 6:44 AM, *Luna* said:

Don't be too :oh_no: but I agree with you. Doesn't make sense. Unless she was already 3 months prego during the VS show?

On 09/05/2018 at 11:18 AM, josledes said:

Candice must have about nine months of pregnancy, what happens is that it is not perceived until it is advanced, she maintains without effort a slender and enviable figure even during pregnancy due to her exceptional genetics. She also recovers quickly as if she had never been pregnant before and is on her way to two children.

:rofl:you should write poetry!

On 5/9/2018 at 2:18 PM, josledes said:

:mellow:

On 5/9/2018 at 9:44 AM, *Luna* said:

Which is incredible  because her previous pregnancy seemed to last forever

I was under the impression that she was 3/4 months at the time she announced it in December. People usually announce after they hit the second trimester. So it could be possible that it is in fact a May/June baby.  But I'm not Hermann or Candice or even in their circle. So what do I know. 

3 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Don't be too :oh_no: but I agree with you. Doesn't make sense. Unless she was already 3 months prego during the VS show?

:rofl:you should write poetry!

It's not me, it's Candice who inspires me, she's a muse. :wub:

I think if Candice is indeed 9 months pregnant she probably just posted the photo without really thinking about it. The most says #6months not #6monthsrightnow :smile: My only wish for her is that she has a healthy delivery and baby! 

14 minutes ago, Yackles said:

I think if Candice is indeed 9 months pregnant she probably just posted the photo without really thinking about it. The most says #6months not #6monthsrightnow :smile: My only wish for her is that she has a healthy delivery and baby! 

+1. That's all I want too.:heart:

7 hours ago, Yackles said:

A lot of women post pictures when they’re pregnant and use hashtags like #6months or #8months to show that at that moment they actually are 6 or 8 months pregnant. It’s really not that strange that some people (myself included) were under the impression Candice actually was 6 months pregnant right now.