Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

6 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Hermann said on instagram that baby #2 is coming at any moment now.

A month ago Candice uploaded a picture which said 6 months, she'd be 7 months pregnant now so I highly doubt that. 2 more months to go, or maybe Hermann's account got hacked or something.

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

A month ago Candice uploaded a picture which said 6 months, she'd be 7 months pregnant now so I highly doubt that. 2 more months to go, or maybe Hermann's account got hacked or something.

That pic is from when she was in New York, according to the last pictures she's now much more advanced, if Hermann says it will be true, he has better information than us, obviously

8 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I highly doubt that Hermann was hacked, so I'll believe him because he knows better than you and me.:rolleyes:

13 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I highly doubt that Hermann was hacked, so I'll believe him because he knows better than you and me.:rolleyes:

That still doesn’t explain how she suddenly went from being 6 (now 7) months pregnant to 9 months pregnant in less than a month and ready to give birth any moment now. Makes no sense.