Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Tropic of C changed the name of the 'Boomerang bikini bottom' to the 'curve bikini bottom'. For those that don't know a boomerang is part of traditional Aboriginal Australian culture. Although VS loves to steal cultural traditions obviously Tropic of C realised their mistake! It is lucky for her she is not huge in Australia otherwise there would be some bad press coming her way. 

1 minute ago, christinaD said:

I think in the site was always with the name "Cuved",but they had it as "Boumerang" in some posts on instagram.I don't know if they changed it..

They had it on the site as Boomerang and on insta. All hashtags and names have been changed now. Obviously someone let them know it was culturally insensitive. 

47 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Tropic of C changed the name of the 'Boomerang bikini bottom' to the 'curve bikini bottom'. For those that don't know a boomerang is part of traditional Aboriginal Australian culture. Although VS loves to steal cultural traditions obviously Tropic of C realised their mistake! It is lucky for her she is not huge in Australia otherwise there would be some bad press coming her way. 

I find this really cool.:heart: