Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Stunning pictures but as expected the prices are just ridiculously high for yet another swimwear brand that’s not all that unique when it comes to designs and fabrics. $90 for a top? $160 fot a simple black one piece? $35 shipping? No thank you :rofl: 

These photos are to die for. I was missing her swim work so much, thank God for this line. Won't shop a single piece of this line, since as @*Luna* said is too expensive and not so original :rofl: but I love that she has a swim line now. Seemed natural to me since she's always been very candid about how she loves shooting swim and working on the beach.

I already expected to be expensive. The whole brand of bikini launched by a model is very expensive. But I loved the pieces, it's kind hard to find pieces like this, simple and in neutral tones, where I live. Unfortunately everything in dollars converted into the coin of my country is very expensive ? But I'm extremely proud that she took that step in her career! :heart: