Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I'd have to agree that her swimwear line doesn't really seem to be bringing anything new to the table. Also kinda afraid it will be highly overpriced for what it is... The pictures are stunning though. Are you sure she's in Australia?? Judging from that post with Hermann's sister it seems that she's in Bahia?

Known for sculptural curves, Candice Swanepoel is one of the most coveted names for beach fashion campaigns. After starring in countless campaigns and editorials aboard bikinis and bathing suits, she brings her expertise to the area for a new venture: her own beachwear brand.

Named Tropic of C, the good news hits stores and e-commerce in February with a first collection inspired by the 80s and the Bond Girls. The star of the brand’s debut campaign, of course, is Candice herself in photos made in Amanyara, Turks & Caicos before displaying the new silhouette of her second pregnancy.

Article from vogue.globo.com translated by divinecandice.com

Even though what we have seen so far seems simple and nothing new, I can't wait to see more of her line. I have great expectations and the photos so far are amazing, she looks stunning in every single one