Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

3 hours ago, Candicted said:

I still don't get how is that even possible that people like her can go to the Burning man with such an outfit, and basically nobody notices her or take a picture of/with her. I mean, there should be thousands of pictures from her at BM, but still..only few polaroids and lq shots from people close to her..can smbd explain that??

Because people at burning man are heavily stoned with drugs. Candice could walk like on the vs runway wearing her angel wings they won't recognize her and they certainly think she is a real angel :rofl: And I don't want to pee on your parade but most of people have no idea who she is. Especially the kind of people going at BM. Now they can take pictures with her because they think she is hot.

I don't want to pretend to know more than Candice about pregnancy and and stuff but... I don't know if it's healthy for her to be so exposed to the sun, like, every once in a while is fine but we're getting candids of her at the beach everyday :/. With being said, she looks gorgeous and happy.:wub6yh2cm: