Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

7 hours ago, christinaD said:

Really sorry!I didn't real think of it when I posted them..

Posting child nudity is never ok and you could get into legal trouble. Appreciate your apology. As someone who works with children please don't do it again. 

How does her belly grow so fast? A few days ago it was way smaller. Great to see her and Doutzen again after all these years. I remember seeing those pictures of her and Doutzen in Miami when Phyllon was little. Never thought we’d get to see her with her own child only a few years later and pregnant with her second! 

She does not have such a big belly, what happens is that she shows more because she is thin and has a very curved back, she has an exceptional genetics, it seems incredible that a woman with such a small waist can have babies so big, strong , healthy and recover so soon from it, I guess she is excited to have a girl,  but I am sure he will love his baby equally if he is a child too.

It would be amazing if Candy had a baby girl now, but seeing her belly, I still think it's the same as during her first pregnancy. In addition, it's a blue heart in her last post on Instagram, as you have also noticed. But let's keep our fingers crossed for the girl!

3 hours ago, silkyunderwear said:

I kind of thought the same thing as you about the blue heart. I'm waiting for her official announcement like with Anaca "my not so little boy" though. I do hope she has a girl this round. The world needs a mini Candi.

Why do some think that if she has a girl it will automatically be a mini Candice? :rofl: For all we know it could look more like Hermann or a combination of the two of them, or look nothing like them. I’ve read that girls seem to take more after their father and I’ve seen this in real life as well. 

5 minutes ago, marinebing said:

My friend who had babies tell mes that once you « announced » your pregnancy the belly shows more, it’s in the head. Looks lk’e What happened with Candice, she officially announced it and boom ! Belly !

she looks amazing !

Lol I seriously doubt that. Sounds extremely far fetched. 

1 hour ago, marinebing said:

My friend who had babies tell mes that once you « announced » your pregnancy the belly shows more, it’s in the head. Looks lk’e What happened with Candice, she officially announced it and boom ! Belly !

she looks amazing !

I am with you, I have met many women that the same thing happens to them :heart: