Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So I don’t wana be that guy, and please don’t get me wrong, but do we really have to post pics from Anacã or her Family without Candice on it? Her baby is cute don’t get me wrong and I am very happy for her but I think this is a topic about Candice and not about her baby. And recently I have the feeling that every new picture is about Anacã while Candice isn’t even on it.

4 hours ago, vatras said:

So I don’t wana be that guy, and please don’t get me wrong, but do we really have to post pics from Anacã or her Family without Candice on it? Her baby is cute don’t get me wrong and I am very happy for her but I think this is a topic about Candice and not about her baby. And recently I have the feeling that every new picture is about Anacã while Candice isn’t even on it.

I agree with this

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Agree with not posting pictures of her baby without Candice in the picture. Going to Candice/Herman's family's social media to get pics is kinda creepy...

How is it creepy if those accounts are open to the public and not private? If they don’t want people to see Anaca then they should just make their accounts private and only allow people they know to follow them. I honestly don’t think that’s the case here though because Candice is super open about it and constantly posts pictures of him as well... which I’m still shocked about lol. She was one of the most private models before she had him and now she posts so many pictures of him. I do agree though that only posting pictures of Anaca where Candice isn’t even in it doesn’t make much sense and shouldn’t really be posted.

That’s a tough subject. Because some who are FANS of a model or any celebrity really are interested in everything relating to that person. Sunset pictures they took, pictures of their food, pictures of their friends and family members, pictures of the pretty things they own, it doesn’t matter. All of it relates some information about the person. Some who don’t follow the celebrity in question as intensely may not find pictures that don’t include the person all that interesting or appropriate.

22 minutes ago, Sanni said:

That’s a tough subject. Because some who are FANS of a model or any celebrity really are interested in everything relating to that person. Sunset pictures they took, pictures of their food, pictures of their friends and family members, pictures of the pretty things they own, it doesn’t matter. All of it relates some information about the person. Some who don’t follow the celebrity in question as intensely may not find pictures that don’t include the person all that interesting or appropriate.

But it doesn’t have to be. Everyone who’s interested can see what they want on social media if they follow her. Candice doesn’t seem to have a problem showing of her baby so there’s no problem with that. Even if I think she should be a bit more concerned about his privacy. I think there are more naked pics of him on the internet right now then from his mum jk. But who am I to judge, it’s her decision.

However bellazon was always about a models work, at least in my opinion. Private things are kept to a low and rumours usually get deleted bye the mods.

I think it’s okay if we post pics of the Models children every once in a while, but not this regular. Like I said, I get the feeling that it’s more about Anaca then about Candice in this thread nowadays.

3 hours ago, vatras said:

But it doesn’t have to be. Everyone who’s interested can see what they want on social media if they follow her. Candice doesn’t seem to have a problem showing of her baby so there’s no problem with that. Even if I think she should be a bit more concerned about his privacy. I think there are more naked pics of him on the internet right now then from his mum jk. But who am I to judge, it’s her decision.

However bellazon was always about a models work, at least in my opinion. Private things are kept to a low and rumours usually get deleted bye the mods.

I think it’s okay if we post pics of the Models children every once in a while, but not this regular. Like I said, I get the feeling that it’s more about Anaca then about Candice in this thread nowadays.

Now this is something I agree with.

37 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Please take down the uncensored paparazzi photos of Anaca. Seriously inappropriate. 

Photos Removed :thumbs_up: 

General Notes About Posting Photos

When posting photos please be mindful and use your best judgement. Just because photos are available to post does not necessarily mean you should post them. Thank you! :flower: