Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ I do find it odd coming from her, since she used to be so private about her life before she gave birth and had a child yet now all she does is show pictures of her child. Nothing wrong with that but it's a little strange imo since she always claims to be so private. 

Huge? I don't think her belly is huge now. It's just a bit bigger than a few weeks ago. If you want to see a huge belly, look at her photos from the end of her pregnancy. This is a huge belly. Now it's probably somehow 4 months. Maybe. And I don't know how you feel it, but... for me her baby bump looks exactly the same as during her first pregnancy. Another boy?

I don't think her belly is huge, but it is bigger than most when they're at 4 months pregnant (I'm guessing she's around 4 months). She had a very big belly with her first just because Anaca was and is a big baby. I'm guessing baby number 2 is going to be just as big or maybe even bigger :rofl: