Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

3 minutes ago, marinebing said:

I’m so confused, she definitely looks’ pregnant, but on some pics she looks flat and her breast is not bigger .... 

Women who’ve been pregnant before don’t necessarily have their breast become bigger during the first trimester. It might happen later :smile: 

i think its undeniable that at the VERY least she looks pregnant, that is a bump, she had a bump in Jerome's distance pic the other day, i think she is holding her belly in a bit when getting out of the water, i doubt that if she weren't pregnant she would be able to bulge her belly out like that and i highly doubt its fat as nothing else about her seems to have gotten bigger, like she gained weight alright, all in her uterus, lol, love her

I am becoming more and more convinced that she is.

Candice-Swanepoel-Wearing-Green-Bikini-P

This was Candice very early on into her pregnancy, and her stomach looks about the same now where from the front you can't see much but from the side you were able to. And this is sorta what her belly looks like from the side (from her 1st pregnancy)

333E3B9500000578-0-image-m-101_146093336

Who knows!!! I'm excited to find out in the coming weeks.