Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2 hours ago, shadowesk said:

whether it will change or not, obviously it will not, however my opinion is my opinion which i shall express, i don't personally believe that that belly is caused by the shorts, or the wind or non existent purse, also she flew New York, Paris and to shanghai when she was pregnant with Anacan early in 2nd trimester, she was also pregnant shooting some vs stuff which was shot in Miami i believe so she flew there too, anyway, i'm not saying she is or not but this is a forum talking about Candice and some shots of her have been of her looking as though she MAY be pregnant, and its ok to talk about it

You don't have to be mad, honey! As you expressed your opinion, I expressed mine. #paz ;)

27 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

You don't have to be mad, honey! As you expressed your opinion, I expressed mine. #paz ;)

i'm not mad, this is why so many arguments start here because someone always seems to think someone is saying something out of anger or hatred or to prove one is right over the other, i was just saying, its ok to talk about what someone thinks about something, a full on argument started here earlier because one person said it looked as though Candice had some sun damage, like a full argument about it, this is taken so seriously and it's madness, i'm surprised anybody is still here there are so many confrontations about nothing really, i think there was more to that pic than just a baggy t-shirt and a windy day or shorts that do something to bulk her out, but its ok to say that whether we know something or not, i know we don't know if she is or not and if she is she will say but since she has said nothing and there has been more than one pic where she has looked a bit POSSIBLY pregnant, i don't see why its such a trigger to some to talk about, peace to you too :D

19 minutes ago, shadowesk said:

i'm not mad, this is why so many arguments start here because someone always seems to think someone is saying something out of anger or hatred or to prove one is right over the other, i was just saying, its ok to talk about what someone thinks about something, a full on argument started here earlier because one person said it looked as though Candice had some sun damage, like a full argument about it, this is taken so seriously and it's madness, i'm surprised anybody is still here there are so many confrontations about nothing really, i think there was more to that pic than just a baggy t-shirt and a windy day or shorts that do something to bulk her out, but its ok to say that whether we know something or not, i know we don't know if she is or not and if she is she will say but since she has said nothing and there has been more than one pic where she has looked a bit POSSIBLY pregnant, i don't see why its such a trigger to some to talk about, peace to you too :D

I know I was part of said argument (even though I didn’t mean any harm or want to spark any outrage here yet some don’t seem to believe that and always assume the worst of me no matter what I say) but can I just say amen to what you wrote? What a refreshing post. I wish more people here thought like you. 

@*Luna* i was reading most of what was being said in that argument thinking how quickly you were verbally berated for such a simple comment and how over the top reactions were, you do tend to get the brunt of the dislike on what you say here pretty much every time you post, i am a big fan of Candice, i think shes wonderful, but i accept as we have to, that people have opinions on her or what she does etc, i don't see why so many people want to avoid actually talking about her and what people think about what she does do, i don't blindly follow anyone, i enjoy discussing things that could be possible for her on what shes doing or could be doing, pregnancy or no pregnancy and like hearing other peoples thoughts on it, the constant arguments mean that so rarely happens properly, i think some fans here are so into Candice that anything said about her that in any way could be read even slightly negative they take it personally themselves, nothing bad on anyone here i just think some need to calm down and not take things so seriously or personally and let people speak

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

I know I was part of said argument (even though I didn’t mean any harm or want to spark any outrage here yet some don’t seem to believe that and always assume the worst of me no matter what I say) but can I just say amen to what you wrote? What a refreshing post. I wish more people here thought like you. 

Of course you didn't. You're the most straight forward person here with no ulterior motives whatsoever.

33 minutes ago, shadowesk said:

@*Luna* i was reading most of what was being said in that argument thinking how quickly you were verbally berated for such a simple comment and how over the top reactions were, you do tend to get the brunt of the dislike on what you say here pretty much every time you post, i am a big fan of Candice, i think shes wonderful, but i accept as we have to, that people have opinions on her or what she does etc, i don't see why so many people want to avoid actually talking about her and what people think about what she does do, i don't blindly follow anyone, i enjoy discussing things that could be possible for her on what shes doing or could be doing, pregnancy or no pregnancy and like hearing other peoples thoughts on it, the constant arguments mean that so rarely happens properly, i think some fans here are so into Candice that anything said about her that in any way could be read even slightly negative they take it personally themselves, nothing bad on anyone here i just think some need to calm down and not take things so seriously or personally and let people speak

Well said, and thank you! Feels nice to know that there are still some people out there who don’t take everything so seriously and who don’t feel the need to put someone else down for such a simple comment. 

3 hours ago, shadowesk said:

You seemed a little to me, that's why I said ;) Anyway, I still don't think she's pregnant, since in early November she had a belly flattened in Vitória, as well as some photos of the VSFS.
The show was the first time we actually saw her belly without retouching, and maybe people were hoping to see the same belly as before their pregnancy. As long as she doesn't speak I won't make any deductions through images, because not always what we see in them are true. 

@angelcandicebra well then mistaken about me being mad, that's ok,  i know, when the rumours first started after the vs show, or during i guess technically i stayed out of the conversations, one because i thought it was all rubbish and it was just the weight of the wings/unfortunate angles etc, plus that discussion/fight got heated to hell for no real reason at all and i wanted no part of that, i just keep seeing some shots that make me question, that's all, and i like talking about this and other stuff, i'm very curious, i dont usually talk on here because some people have a tendency to fight you on things, nonsense, and im not interested in that, im not for a moment saying she IS pregnant, just discussing questionable shots :dry:

2 hours ago, shadowesk said:

@angelcandicebra well then mistaken about me being mad, that's ok,  i know, when the rumours first started after the vs show, or during i guess technically i stayed out of the conversations, one because i thought it was all rubbish and it was just the weight of the wings/unfortunate angles etc, plus that discussion/fight got heated to hell for no real reason at all and i wanted no part of that, i just keep seeing some shots that make me question, that's all, and i like talking about this and other stuff, i'm very curious, i dont usually talk on here because some people have a tendency to fight you on things, nonsense, and im not interested in that, im not for a moment saying she IS pregnant, just discussing questionable shots :dry:

Yes, sorry for not understanding you! And I know you're not saying this :D it was one more comment overall, people in general are doing it.  At some point, some photo will come out, or she will speak (if she is pregnant, I don't think she will pronounce it if she is not), and this project will probably come out at the beginning of the year, so it's not that far to see the result!

7 hours ago, shadowesk said:

@*Luna* i saw nothing wrong with the comment you made, just such an over reaction by others, best to ignore when that happens (easier said than done :sad:)

people need to just settle down and not take things so personally

Yeah I honestly didn’t get what the big fuss is/was about... I mean come on I said something about skincare? Like you said, just ignoring it when it happens is probably the best thing to do anyway. Kinda sad though that some people feel the need to work out their frustrations on others just because someone says something they don’t like. Thanks though for the support and kind comment. :smile: 

20 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I know... Like you said just ignore them :smile:

On a different note, do you know when her swim like is coming out? I can’t find much about it. 

no idea i hope its soon, i cant wait to see it, i would think it would be around the same time as they used to release the vs swim line though

53 minutes ago, shadowesk said:

no idea i hope its soon, i cant wait to see it, i would think it would be around the same time as they used to release the vs swim line though

Good point. Whenever it does come out, I’m excited to see it! :smile: Curious about the prices too.