Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

23 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@*Luna* I'm only doing what you always do. You said it yourself that you're not even interested in Candice. I'm curious to know what your purpose is in

visiting this thread.

"Doing what you always do". And what's that? I see you're still holding a grudge :rofl:  What is it with you and twisting people their words btw? I never said such thing but I'm not surprised you're twisting words yet again just like last week. I said that FOR THE MOST PART I've lost interest in her, however that doesn't mean I can't come and check out her thread because, please don't fall off your high chair now, I do like some of her work. I prefer her work from years ago but every once in a while I'll see things from now that I still think are great.

I keep forgetting though that Candice's topic has become the "only say positive things, nothing negative or slightly negative or certain people will start crying". How is me wanting her to take care of her skin negative btw, you will literally twist someone's words that you don't like into whatever you want them to. All I have to say to you is:

bye-bye-gif.thumb.gif.5ac55d2581fb2cc36f365f39e315dea0.gif

@*Luna* I'm twisting your words? Those are literally your own words. So I'm asking you what got you interested again? Her skin's health? Well then I'm glad you care about 

her skin's health. Candice and Sara had sunburn in a beach shoot in 2015 and I hope that doesn't happen again. It's not like you wish the worst for her or anything.

3 minutes ago, shadowesk said:

if you zoom in on Candice in that shot, i don't know if its angles or what but, that belly though, looking a bit rounded?

She's carrying a towel so It looks like she's had a quick change and she hasn't buttoned the top rivet of her shorts. It's just the way the T-shirt is wrapped around

her body.

6 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

She's carrying a towel so It looks like she's had a quick change and she hasn't buttoned the top rivet of her shorts. It's just the way the T-shirt is wrapped around

her body.

with all due respect, the towel is not adding bulk its behind her belly and i cant see any evidence of her top button being undone on her shorts at all, they look done up all the way and the belly is bellow that so.........

5 minutes ago, shadowesk said:

with all due respect, the towel is not adding bulk its behind her belly and i cant see any evidence of her top button being undone on her shorts at all, they look done up all the way and the belly is bellow that so.........

Didn't you know? Some people here know whether or not Candice has zipped up her shorts and how many buttons are undone lol. They can magically see through her clothes! :rofl: 

Okay, for real, it does look like a bump. Maybe it was windy and her t-shirt seems to be quite loose though. Could be a bump or just coincidental, but if I were you, I'd be careful with saying that before *someone* comes and "challenges" your opinion! :rofl: 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

@F 4 5 H U N @medicenevs You two must be really bored with your lives if you’ve got nothing better to do than pick on someone who simply said something about skin care  With that being said, have fun continuing with your ridiculous behavior while I go and update my ignore list. 

You must have a bored life as well because you did it too but go off.

3 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@shadowesk Checked it again. I could be wrong but is she carrying a purse of the same pattern as the T-shirt?

i see no purse, she has a towel in one arm and nothing in the other

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Didn't you know? Some people here know whether or not Candice has zipped up her shorts and how many buttons are undone lol. They can magically see through her clothes! :rofl: 

Okay, for real, it does look like a bump. Maybe it was windy and her t-shirt seems to be quite loose though. 

lol, to be fair when the pregnancy rumours started with the fashion show i was just no, its the wings, unfortunate angle blah blah but i'm growing more and more convinced that she is, perhaps i'm wrong but that's ok we will find out if she tells us if there is anything to tell, but if its windy then the wind looks like its blowing towards the camera and the t shirt looks baggy yes but clingy to her belly to me

1 hour ago, shadowesk said:

if you zoom in on Candice in that shot, i don't know if its angles or what but, that belly though, looking a bit rounded?

I think it must be the shorts, it happens sometimes with me giving me a belly that I don't have. :glare: I don't think she'd be working, and probably shooting in a bikini, if she was pregnant. She traveled from Brazil to NY, from NY to Turks & Caicos, and from there to Fernando de Noronha in a very short period of time. But I repeat, if she is pregnant she will tell, try to guess whether or not she is, it won't change much.

29 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

I think it must be the shorts, it happens sometimes with me giving me a belly that I don't have. :glare: I don't think she'd be working, and probably shooting in a bikini, if she was pregnant. She traveled from Brazil to NY, from NY to Turks & Caicos, and from there to Fernando de Noronha in a very short period of time. But I repeat, if she is pregnant she will tell, try to guess whether or not she is, it won't change much.

whether it will change or not, obviously it will not, however my opinion is my opinion which i shall express, i don't personally believe that that belly is caused by the shorts, or the wind or non existent purse, also she flew New York, Paris and to shanghai when she was pregnant with Anacan early in 2nd trimester, she was also pregnant shooting some vs stuff which was shot in Miami i believe so she flew there too, anyway, i'm not saying she is or not but this is a forum talking about Candice and some shots of her have been of her looking as though she MAY be pregnant, and its ok to talk about it