Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So Candice is out of the list of best-paid models this year :mellow: According to Forbes she (and some other models like Joan and Lily) earned less than 5.5 million this year. She was gaining 8 million last year, it leads me to imagine that her contract with Max Factor really ended because it was kind of a big fall

7 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

So Candice is out of the list of best-paid models this year :mellow: According to Forbes she (and some other models like Joan and Lily) earned less than 5.5 million this year. She was gaining 8 million last year, it leads me to imagine that her contract with Max Factor really ended because it was kind of a big fall

Take it with a grain of salt, I've heard the Forbes list are very very inaccurate. Miranda Kerr is not in the list and she's got a lot of clients in Asia which are the best paying clients. IDK about Candice and MaxFactor, but I wouldn't believe Forbes tbh. Adriana has VS, Maybelline, her own TV show and she dropped to #4 which is a joke, if anything this year she should be making more money. So I wouldn't believe what they say (or don't say) about Candice.

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Take it with a grain of salt, I've heard the Forbes list are very very inaccurate. Miranda Kerr is not in the list and she's got a lot of clients in Asia which are the best paying clients. IDK about Candice and MaxFactor, but I wouldn't believe Forbes tbh. Adriana has VS, Maybelline, her own TV show and she dropped to #4 which is a joke, if anything this year she should be making more money. So I wouldn't believe what they say (or don't say) about Candice.

I have to say that I also found this list doubtful. With Miranda and Cara out of it. Also by the fall of Karlie who invests in "personal" projects. Of course, with Chrissy in it. To me, she's more a presenter than a model, it doesn't make a lot of sense for me to she be there.
Unfortunately this list is one of the only bases (I think?) That we can see this kind of thing.

39 minutes ago, intothesuns said:

Yeah it seems so much of the focus was on the newer angels.

It's not that, it's just that she's really in no group pic at all. We only got one instagram picture of her with Lily and nothing more. :sad: So upset about it, I love her with the other girls almost as much as her solo shots.