Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

53 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

She seems hella off. I expected her to be super hyper about this show. I'm saying y'all she's pregnant.

Also guys, why are you so triggered about this? Is not like she hid that she wanted more kids and being pregnant is not a bad thing, why are you so salty? I'm sure if she's indeed expecting (which I really think so) she's over the moon so why are you gonna be like that? :rofl:

Anyways, I missed her in VS but after this show I'm pretty convinced she's so over it and just want to move on and I can see that happening in 2 years top. It's time, I think.

you answered your own question... I don't think people are upset with the actual aspect or likelihood of her being pregnant, I think it's more what you eluded to in your last paragraph... that a likely 2nd pregnancy on top of her seeming to be "over it" the writing is on the wall here that she's nearing the end of her career BY CHOICE and naturally fans are going to be upset and disappointed about that.

i'm not as big/over-the-top a fan as some others here but from my view, I think she was at her absolute best in the months/year leading up to the last pregnancy so between the pregnancy, this comeback and seemingly dud of a vsfs plus another pregnancy or at least a feeling that the end is near, just feels like a rapid turn of events in a short time period

^ It's not like she's saying goodbye to modeling. Candice was everywhere, literally everywhere between 2010 and 2015 so we got a bit spoiled I think, but I think we could see this coming right after 2015 vsfs.

btw I was not talking about the comments of who's saying that is sad or down on the prospective of getting less of her work, which I am too, I'm talking about the people who feel the need to "DEFEND" her from some speculation about pregnancy, as if a baby is a curse and not a beautiful thing, as if I've just insulted her saying she might be pregnant :rofl: It's just a consideration, she's not fat, she's amazingly beautiful but she does have that tiny bump that is a bit suspicious.

If Candice is pregnant, she and Behati must have some pregnancy pact. As much as I'll miss seeing her often, she's worked her ass off for years. She's at the age where family is more of a focus for her. Hopefully she'll walk at the VS show next year, and fingers crossed it's better than this years. 

That Candice is pregnant is good new, she wants to have more children, what you can not do is give a buzz to rumores that have no foundation, as someone who was in 2014 said, judging from some bulky images, something that tends to happen in addition frequently. According to what she has said she does not plan to be pregnant in the short term, she have many projects for the next year, obviously the career of a model usually ends up being still young and can not be wasted, Candice is in her best moment, and we still It will give many joys.

59 minutes ago, josledes said:

That Candice is pregnant is good new, she wants to have more children, what you can not do is give a buzz to rumores that have no foundation, as someone who was in 2014 said, judging from some bulky images, something that tends to happen in addition frequently. According to what she has said she does not plan to be pregnant in the short term, she have many projects for the next year, obviously the career of a model usually ends up being still young and can not be wasted, Candice is in her best moment, and we still It will give many joys.

"Give buzz to rumors that have no foundation"... Okay then why does she have a bump? Sure there's something called bloating but there's a limit. This surely doesn't look like she's just bloated. If she really is pregnant then that would explain her looking over it and bored as hell. She was always one of the most active and "out there" girls around backstage, showing off talking to the camera's etc, always the center of attention and she loved every second of it yet this year she seemed to be hiding in some corner. What I also found really odd is how she was the only fanning herself while Ale was talking. If it would've been that hot in there, others would've been doing the same thing no?

Something was/is up and I'm not convinced she was just "bloated". 

9 minutes ago, christinaD said:

I think everyone will be happy! (I will,especially if she has a girl). But if she isn't?? Did you she Sara's reaction? We should wait for her to say something it's not that she can keep it a secret..

Surely she has better things to do than be denying stupid rumors from a forum. I certainly do not intend to dedicate to the subject a word more.

12 minutes ago, josledes said:

Surely she has better things to do than be denying stupid rumors from a forum. I certainly do not intend to dedicate to the subject a word more.

What are you actually going to say if these so called "stupid" rumors are actually true? Imagine if Candice posts a picture next week showing off a baby bump and captions it "number 2!" I guess those rumors won't be so "stupid" then. I don't even see why you feel the need to call them stupid. It's pretty normal for people to start assuming things like that considering she didn't have that bump a few months ago.

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

What are you actually going to say if these so called "stupid" rumors are actually true? Imagine if Candice posts a picture next week showing off a baby bump and captions it "number 2!" I guess those rumors won't be so "stupid" then. I don't even see why you feel the need to call them stupid. It's pretty normal for people to start assuming things like that considering she didn't have that bump a few months ago.

Why do you want Candice to get pregnant? I see that you really want to retire her, she will do it but much later than you want.

45 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

"Give buzz to rumors that have no foundation"... Okay then why does she have a bump? Sure there's something called bloating but there's a limit. This surely doesn't look like she's just bloated. If she really is pregnant then that would explain her looking over it and bored as hell. She was always one of the most active and "out there" girls around backstage, showing off talking to the camera's etc, always the center of attention and she loved every second of it yet this year she seemed to be hiding in some corner. What I also found really odd is how she was the only fanning herself while Ale was talking. If it would've been that hot in there, others would've been doing the same thing no?

Something was/is up and I'm not convinced she was just "bloated". 

Or maybe she just hit her period like Sara did? Or maybe she's not feeling good? Hm, have you think about it? I'm not her fan and I never will be but sometimes you taking things way too far here. If she's pregnant just let her be pregnant in quiet and peace!

16 minutes ago, Isabell said:

Or maybe she just hit her period like Sara did? Or maybe she's not feeling good? Hm, have you think about it? I'm not her fan and I never will be but sometimes you taking things way too far here. If she's pregnant just let her be pregnant in quiet and peace!

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not the only one here saying she might be pregnant. Someone even made a separate topic for it with a poll, so maybe stop accusing me of doing something that 10 others are doing as well. If she is pregnant then great for her and I'm definitely not going to stalk her on social media or something but that doesn't mean I can't say anything about it and the same goes for others. This is, again, (I don't know how many times people have to write this before y'all believe this) is NOT a fan site. This is a forum where things will get discussed, whether you like it or not. No one is forcing you to participate in this particular discussion, so maybe instead of telling others they're taking things way too far and that I should just be quiet, try not to say anything if it bothers you that much. You can just as easily decide not to say anything about it.

33 minutes ago, josledes said:

Why do you want Candice to get pregnant? I see that you really want to retire her, she will do it but much later than you want.

Lmao, when did I ever say I want her to get pregnant? It's her life, she decides whatever she wants to do with it. Am I happy for her if she really is pregnant again? Sure. Will it impact me? No way. I strongly suggest you stop putting words in other people their mouth,. Btw, being pregnant and having children does NOT equal retirement lol. That's what you made out of it.

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not the only one here saying she might be pregnant. Someone even made a separate topic for it with a poll, so maybe stop accusing me of doing something that 10 others are doing as well. If she is pregnant then great for her and I'm definitely not going to stalk her on social media or something but that doesn't mean I can't say anything about it and the same goes for others. This is, again, (I don't know how many times people have to write this before y'all believe this) is NOT a fan site. This is a forum where things will get discussed, whether you like it or not. No one is forcing you to participate in this particular discussion, so maybe instead of telling others they're taking things way too far and that I should just be quiet, try not to say anything if it bothers you that much. You can just as easily decide not to say anything about it.

You're talking to yourself, right? Sorry but every time I came here (everywhere) you're talking shit about someone. You should try to be positive sometimes. If you don't like Candice and obviously you DON'T just don't open her topic and stop making her fans angry. But as you said this is a forum where things will get discussed so don't be so suprised when someone  takes you down for it. :hello:

This is getting too far. If she's pregnant, good for her, if she's not, maybe her body just looks different after having a baby and that's it. Either way, she didn't confirm it last time for a long time, so I don't see her doing it now if she's expecting.

With that being said, I can't wait to see her in the show.

1 hour ago, Isabell said:

You're talking to yourself, right? Sorry but every time I came here (everywhere) you're talking shit about someone. You should try to be positive sometimes. If you don't like Candice and obviously you DON'T just don't open her topic and stop making her fans angry. But as you said this is a forum where things will get discussed so don't be so suprised when someone  takes you down for it. :hello:

Ah I see another "only say positive things about Candice or I'll insult you" fan has arrived! There's a big difference between discussing something or like you said "taking someone down". How low can you go, really? Hilarious btw how you're the one who said you're not a fan of Candice and you never will be yet here you are telling me to go away because you apparently are so sure that I'm not a fan of her yet here you are, in Candice's topic lol. For what exactly? To boss someone around? Nice try but it ain't gonna work.

Some new interviews:

- For Hola: https://www.hola.com/moda/modelos/20171120102173/candice-swanepoel-desfile-victorias-secret-entrevista/

- For Vogue US: https://www.vogue.com/article/candice-swanepoel-victorias-secret-runway-return-post-baby

- For Harper's Bazaar during the fittings, they change her wings in the Nomadic Adventure: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/fashion-week/a13814336/candice-swanepoel-victoria-secret-fittings-2017/ (it's a video)

There is also a new one in Portuguese, from the time she was in São Paulo I imagine, soon translated and made available to you guys. :biggrin:

PLUS! 

If Candice is pregnant (which I think she is not, since magazines are already talking about it) she shouldn't be late to announce. In the pregnancy of the Anacan she announced when she was already around 3 months. She walked for Givenchy, went to Shanghai, and even made two editorials and her belly wasn't big, just a simple volume.
Candice was very open with her pregnancy, I do not see her hiding the second.