Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 minute ago, angelcandicebra said:

Okay, Candice's belly in the two outfits that year side by side. In the first one is normal, the second is "stewed", I believe that maybe it is because of the wing? Maybe it's a bit heavy because of its size and, somehow, influenced the way her posture/belly stayed.

3.thumb.jpg.5a39cef60f78b694603b1b8a09bd8a12.jpg4.thumb.jpg.5861d99d74f2709a458d79185e44544d.jpg

I don't believe Candice is pregnant, since a few days ago (when she was in Brasil) her belly was flat. And also, if she is, it would probably have been announced already, she gave two interviews (that have already left) and in none of them does she talk about being pregnant. But... who knows? :idk:

and she said she isn't planning to get prengant now..

10 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

Okay, Candice's belly in the two outfits that year side by side. In the first one is normal, the second is "stewed", I believe that maybe it is because of the wing? Maybe it's a bit heavy because of its size and, somehow, influenced the way her posture/belly stayed.

3.thumb.jpg.5a39cef60f78b694603b1b8a09bd8a12.jpg4.thumb.jpg.5861d99d74f2709a458d79185e44544d.jpg

I don't believe Candice is pregnant, since a few days ago (when she was in Brasil) her belly was flat. And also, if she is, it would probably have been announced already, she gave two interviews (that have already left) and in none of them does she talk about being pregnant. But... who knows? :idk:

These photos are deceptive, they are made at long distance, the image is bulging, look at the group photos, there Candice looks thinner and without any belly.

I don’t know anything about post pregnancy bod but there’s a picture of her she’s arking way back and her belly is definitely standing out. But maybe it’s just abs+post baby

hones rly if I were Candice and knew that everyone was waiting for my return I’d feel horrible that everyone is focusing on my belly :/  (I include myself, it’s really distracting me in the second outfit)

i do think she looked amazing and I can’t wait to see the full show ❤️

I was whole day on the net looking at comments about the show and Candice, and almost all people are praising her like she is second coming of Christ, everybody is happy for her return, and they adore her opening. People who commented on her belly were in minority, on Bellazon is probably different, because this is the only site I have seen that has people literally triggered about anything Candice does and says. :D  And honestly some her fans expect that she doesn't get any negative comment, but that is impossible, and they see 2 or 3 negative and 1000 positive and in their head that few bad comments sound like there was millions of people making them(i have seen example of this soooo many times). :D

So I don't know why would she feel horrible, when whenever she looks comments are beyond great, well except if she comes on her Bellazon thread to read the comments of her fans and "fans". But I think she is smart enough to avoid this place. :D 

Maybe she will feel horrible though about disgusting rumors that she is with Harry, I think that her husband knows that this is bullshit, but it is really shitty situation regardless.

She seems hella off. I expected her to be super hyper about this show. I'm saying y'all she's pregnant.

Also guys, why are you so triggered about this? Is not like she hid that she wanted more kids and being pregnant is not a bad thing, why are you so salty? I'm sure if she's indeed expecting (which I really think so) she's over the moon so why are you gonna be like that? :rofl:

Anyways, I missed her in VS but after this show I'm pretty convinced she's so over it and just want to move on and I can see that happening in 2 years top. It's time, I think.