Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

she looks amazing and i love both outfit, but you can see she was supposed to open with her Nomadic look, i love the Punk one but is not really opening material

Yes, it is beyond obvious that she was supposed to open with her Nomadic look, but I am glad that it was with PUNK one, because it is showing her body more.

To quote someone from insagram if any other angel/model wore that Punk outfit I wouldn't like it, but she somehow made outfit who is 7 into full blown 10. :smile:

9 minutes ago, unali said:

Yes, it is beyond obvious that she was supposed to open with her Nomadic look, but I am glad that it was with PUNK one, because it is showing her body more.

To quote someone from insagram if any other angel/model wore that Punk outfit I wouldn't like it, but she somehow made outfit who is 7 into full blown 10. :smile:

Apparently the Balmain segment was supposed to be last, which would explain Candice's underwhelming opening look. But I don't think anyone was really caring about what she was wearing, just excited to see her back.

Harry looked at Candice like he is going to have a hearth attack, he even winked at her. :D People are already making memes out of this, he was so lucky to see her. :D 

The rumors that they are dating also started, which is rubbish, off course, but still funny that they started that rumor just because of the way he looked at her. :D 

I am a woman and I would be looking at her so badly that I would forget to sing. :D

I just knew that they will make up some rumors about some angel and Harry, but in my wildest dream I wouldn't think it would be Candice. People are going crazy on insta and twitter, calling people disrespectful because Candice is married and has a child etc. :D To be honest, it really isn't ok, those people have the wildest imagination.

Candice is not pregnant, she looks fat in the photos but like all of them, we know she is fantastic and it is not in her plans to get pregnant in the short term, but people are very obtuse, do not think with their heads, it is as easy as knowing that sometimes people get fat in photos taken with telephoto.

29 minutes ago, josledes said:

Candice is not pregnant, she looks fat in the photos but like all of them, we know she is fantastic and it is not in her plans to get pregnant in the short term, but people are very obtuse, do not think with their heads, it is as easy as knowing that sometimes people get fat in photos taken with telephoto.

FAT?? Are you serious?!:/

Okay, Candice's belly in the two outfits that year side by side. In the first one is normal, the second is "stewed", I believe that maybe it is because of the wing? Maybe it's a bit heavy because of its size and, somehow, influenced the way her posture/belly stayed.

3.thumb.jpg.5a39cef60f78b694603b1b8a09bd8a12.jpg4.thumb.jpg.5861d99d74f2709a458d79185e44544d.jpg

I don't believe Candice is pregnant, since a few days ago (when she was in Brasil) her belly was flat. And also, if she is, it would probably have been announced already, she gave two interviews (that have already left) and in none of them does she talk about being pregnant. But... who knows? :idk: