Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

We can all say goodbye to Candice's active career, she's really moving to São Paulo :sad: https://glamurama.uol.com.br/candice-swanepoel-vai-se-mudar-para-sao-paulo-e-glamurama-entrega-detalhes-vem/ 

1.thumb.jpg.a5418bc85ce3ae0c1b87c36284564ee0.jpg2.thumb.jpg.445f6d2f1b53ae6d0db3cba92ef58af5.jpg

In my opinion she will travel much more moving here, unless that means that she will decrease to almost nothing the number of work. I do not see her always traveling like some models

"The chemistry was boring and the family tired of living between New York, Victoria and the world. They are ready to have their own zip code in São Paulo" "I think I'm going to start discovering and understanding the city when I move here " 

She's moving. She said that in the interview. I don't know if she's going to keep her house in New York, but she's moving to São Paulo

Let's be real here: Candice won't be travelling all the time, if she's going to live in São Paulo we can say goodbye to her career because she wasn't even beign THAT active while in the US now imagine while she is in Brasil. We may see her here and there but not as much. What a shame because she really had a bright future ahead of her.

If Candice had the disposition that Natasha and Doutzen have to travel I wouldn't even say anything, but she doesn't have it. She's calmer about it. I am very discouraged, I don't expect to see her in Fashion Weeks or several other events anymore. :/ I imagine that from now on we will have very few news about her

Why are people so surprised about her slowing down?? She's been doing this job for 10+ years. She's engaged (or married, who knows) has a child and wants to have more children. I honestly don't get the whole fuss about her moving on from modelling.

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Let's be real here: Candice won't be travelling all the time, if she's going to live in São Paulo we can say goodbye to her career because she wasn't even beign THAT active while in the US now imagine while she is in Brasil. We may see her here and there but not as much. What a shame because she really had a bright future ahead of her.

That is the only thing that bothers me about her, she is one of the few models I am 100% sure could have much bigger career if she put just 20% more effort, just a little more.

I am not saying that she didn't had a good career, it was more than enough, she is only VS angel who came after Adriana who is worldwide known/famous, she is a star etc, but she has potential to be a superstar. 

I would not be "upset" if I thought she didn't have a chance, but this is sadly a case where fans want more for celebrity than celebrity wants for themselves. 

If she is happy with all of this, we as a fans just have to accept it.

But to put things into perspective, I don't think she is selling her apartment in New York. In interview she basically said that she is half a year in Sao Paulo, that she lives in hotels when she is there and that is time for her to finally buy an apartment. These are quotes from article:

They are ready to have their own zip code in São Paulo, where Candice spends more than six months of the year.

"It took me some time to find a place where I would like to live in São Paulo. We've been looking for more than three years.

I'm a tourist in São Paulo, I do not have an address here yet and I live in a hotel. 

Ok, guys, Vogue Brazil posted a little article about Candice's new apartment in Brazil, and in her they say that the apartment is only for when she comes to the city .... And I couldn't be more confused.:idk: But I assume we should rely more on Vogue Brazil than on Glamurama. They (the Glamurama) probably only did a tabloid story.
Anyway, the entire interview (which it calls "30 Questions For", according to what the journalist told me) has not left yet. Here the article: http://vogue.globo.com/moda/moda-news/noticia/2017/11/conheca-o-apartamento-de-candice-swanepoel-em-sao-paulo.html

1.thumb.jpg.3faa846bb9d44229accee6362d11f88a.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6d85c545e588f05c971bd153c38acbc2.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks @angelcandicebra honestly she spends so much time in Brazil already. I took (from what I could understand) that she bought her new apartment to allow her to travel internationally from Brazil without having to stay in hotels all the time. I'm sure she's going to continue to work, especially if she is releasing a swimwear line she'll have to keep her profile relevant. 

I am so excited to see her in vsfs 2017 ???