Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 11/1/2017 at 1:18 PM, Clauds said:

There is a problem, forum rules are that posts need to be made in English. Also Candice doesn't speak Spanish so is not like she'll understand it anyway if she ever visited BZ.

As a major Adriana fan, Imma give you all some advice: prepare to be dissapointed every year now with VS and Candice :rofl: she's clearly moved to the Adriana/Alessandra route, I don't expect her to get anything major for the next couple of years until nostalgia is a factor VS can market (i.e a double FB with Behati or Lily) other than that I don't really think she'll be getting the big things. Candice seems to be pretty content being a second tier now and still get her paycheck and VS seems to be clearly moving on with the NA, this marks the first time returning model didn't get the FB after having a baby and IMO that's a major sign. She'll open a segment for sure, but I doubt she's opening the show.

That is not true, the first time returning model didn't got the fantasy bra after having a baby was Adriana Lima in 2012. Ale and Miranda got fb after giving birth just because it was their first, if they already had one, there is no chance in hell they would got it as a "present'" for their return.

I am almost 100% sure that Candice is opening a show, but we will see. I knew that there is no way that she is going to get fb even though people on social media were dying for her to have it, because she already had one, and we have to take in consideration that we how have 15 angels. I am also pretty confident that she would got fb this year if VS had 6 angels like in old times.

But now, with this number of angels, Gisele could walk again and she would get nothing, there is to many of them who don't have fb and many people would riot that somebody gets 2, while other 10 angels wait for just one.

1 minute ago, elitebreeze said:

That is not true, the first time returning model didn't got the fantasy bra after having a baby was Adriana Lima in 2012. Ale and Miranda got fb after giving birth just because it was their first, if they already had one, there is no chance in hell they would got it as a "present'" for their return.

I am almost 100% sure that Candice is opening a show, but we will see. I knew that there is no way that she is going to get fb even though people on social media were dying for her to have it, because she already had one, and we have to take in consideration that we how have 15 angels. I am also pretty confident that she would got fb this year if VS had 6 angels like in old times.

Adriana didn't get it 2012 because Alessandra got it, who was also coming back from her pregnancy, also Adriana gave birth like five minutes before the show so it was a given she wasn't getting it, but she did get it in 2010 when she came back after Valentina and it wasn't her first either it was actually her second. 2010, 2011 and 2012 all went to women who were coming back from pregnancy. They all had been with the brand for ages but got the FB because that "comeback body" press was good. 

Like i said, I think VS is moving on to the NA and I expect one of them to open the show, but we'll see, apparently the models don't even know yet o.o

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Adriana didn't get it 2012 because Alessandra got it, who was also coming back from her pregnancy, also Adriana gave birth like five minutes before the show so it was a given she wasn't getting it, but she did get it in 2010 when she came back after Valentina and it wasn't her first either it was actually her second. 2010, 2011 and 2012 all went to women who were coming back from pregnancy. They all had been with the brand for ages but got the FB because that "comeback body" press was good. 

Like i said, I think VS is moving on to the NA and I expect one of them to open the show, but we'll see, apparently the models don't even know yet o.o

Yes but Ale and Miranda got that fb mainly because it was their first, and because number of angels was smaller, Candice is at disadvantage here, because she already has one, plus she opened with it, plus it was one of the most expensive plus there is 3x times more angels now than then. So I knew that there is no way that she is going to get fb, like I said Gisele and Tyra could walk the runway again and they would get nothing.

That is the only thing that makes me think Candice is opening the show, if she doesn't, well I was dead wrong.