Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice was on the set today! :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone: There was also Carine Roitfeld and Normann Shay (he is a Creative Movement Director and Fashion Choreaographer). Normann also posted a photo with Grace Elizabeth, which makes me think it's for the same project. The CR Fashion Book posted a video of Grace behind the scenes of something today, so if she goes to the same project (which I'm pretty sure she is), Candice may have photographed for The CR Fashion Book! :heart:

271.thumb.jpg.37c05dbe755791954c68afa9430d00e4.jpg

2 hours ago, marinebing said:

Joan smalls posted an Instagram story with the same kind of red nails and also Paris Jackson did the same yesterday 

maybe they’re all shooting a holiday thing for CR book ? (In my mind red = Christmas lol)

It's a possibility ? but for the outfit Hailey Clauson (who was also on the set for the project today) posted on Instagram I think it should be for the next issue of the magazine...

5 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

It's a possibility ? but for the outfit Hailey Clauson (who was also on the set for the project today) posted on Instagram I think it should be for the next issue of the magazine...

Oh i didn’t see any outfit so your probably right

I love this magazine I hope she gets a cover