Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

17 minutes ago, marinebing said:

She does look a bit different on some pics I can't tell exactly why ...

She's been face masking herself with makeup ever since her post-baby comeback.  I think she's covering out the fact that her face thinned out a bit /slight aging.  This happens to many models after they give birth.

5 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Why the heck would she get lip fillers??? I mean, Candice, of all the people!!! :pinch:

I agree! She has always had great lips but her bottom lip has always been a  little bigger than her top lip. Now they look even. I love candice as her natural self so I hope I am wrong and it is just the makeup 

12 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

She's been face masking herself with makeup ever since her post-baby comeback.  I think she's covering out the fact that her face thinned out a bit /slight aging.  This happens to many models after they give birth.

Oh right that coud be it. Especially her look from the Icons party she looks so different to me 

I don't get why she feels the need to though. Yeah her face and body have changed after giving birth which is completely normal, but I guess she might not be as comfortable with the changes as I thought she was, which surprises me quite a bit because she was always one of those very natural (not a lot of makeup, nothing super fancy and just enjoying the simple things in life) and into natural things kind of people, which is one of the reasons I always liked her.

I don't think Candice did anything too her face, I just think that much like other models she's embraced the contouring and lip overlining trends which are horrible and need to be stopped but she looks same as always (alas older, which is expected) in candids