Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I hope I don't upset anyone but I think something about Candices face has changed.... I hope it's just bad makeup but it looks like she has had lip fillers. I love Candice but her face looks so different since her pregnancy. I would like your opinions so I dont think i am going crazy lol (Am still a huge fan of Candice just asking for opinions)

14 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

I hope I don't upset anyone but I think something about Candices face has changed.... I hope it's just bad makeup but it looks like she has had lip fillers. I love Candice but her face looks so different since her pregnancy. I would like your opinions so I dont think i am going crazy lol (Am still a huge fan of Candice just asking for opinions)

You're right. I am not hater I like her very much but when I compare her older photos, her lips are obviously bigger. And she has something with her eyebrows too. 

46 minutes ago, jennifer said:

You're right. I am not hater I like her very much but when I compare her older photos, her lips are obviously bigger. And she has something with her eyebrows too. 

I was afraid I was the only one who thought so but glad to see I'm not. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see her back doing all kinds of great things but she looks extremely different. Her eyebrows have looked weird for years though :rofl:  this picture is like 4 years old and the right one looks so odd all the time.

candice-isst-nutella-pizza.jpg

3 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

She looks different to me as well. In nose/mouth area. I've never found her that pretty anyway, I am here just for her amazing body.

4 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

Why the heck would she get lip fillers??? I mean, Candice, of all the people!!! :pinch: