Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

21 hours ago, Trish said:

I think IG is just removing ghost followers. 

Nope, she has been steadily losing followers for a while now, not sure why tho, but she's not the only angel losing followers tho. I think people are just getting over the whole VS thing, and Candice doesn't have much going on for her other than VS atm, I'm sure once her new work starts to come out she'll stop losing them.

And I agree with @jennifer about the ass video, it's trashy and it wasn't needed at all, seems like a desperate move to be sexy and provide spank bank material but it ain't, it's something i'd expect from Alexis Ren but def not from Candice, she doesn't need it. Other than that, she looked amazing and I love the hair, I hope she keeps it this long for the show.

She's spending a lot of time in Brazil, so the video :rofl: (Bumbumtamtam, the hashtag she used, is a Brazilian funk song (it's a bad genre for me, but most people like it)) I don't see such a big problem, isn't something I'd ever imagine Candice doing, she's not 100% angel guys... Anyway, eager to see the result, Candice was gorgeous in the filming! :wub6yh2cm:  I hope now to see the projects that Candice photographed before the little break, especially the one with Lily and Russell, and hope to see some more cover for September