Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

9 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

We need @LenoreX , @bryan or @sweetxlaments :Angel: or anyone else who can get the VS pics with catalog numbers is welcome too ofcourse :hehe: 

Not sure but VS browsers seem to be dead, VS changed the coding, or at least my browser is dead, they are not doing numbers anymore, it's letters now. I hope one of them can figure it out :pinch: 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Not sure but VS browsers seem to be dead, VS changed the coding, or at least my browser is dead, they are not doing numbers anymore, it's letters now. I hope one of them can figure it out  

Yes. Mine is dead too, I didn't even noticed when they changed everything.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Not sure but VS browsers seem to be dead, VS changed the coding, or at least my browser is dead, they are not doing numbers anymore, it's letters now. I hope one of them can figure it out :pinch: 

Same. About two weeks ago (or more) there was a change, now it looks a little more complicated.:/

3 minutes ago, sweetxlaments said:

Same. About two weeks ago (or more) there was a change, now it looks a little more complicated.:/

It is really complicated o.o, i still haven't been able to figure it out, it seems like other than  BRA/PANTY the whole thing is arranged randomly when it comes to the links for the pictures

25 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It is really complicated o.o, i still haven't been able to figure it out, it seems like other than  BRA/PANTY the whole thing is arranged randomly when it comes to the links for the pictures

Yes, exactly. I also tried it and nothing matches. 

2 hours ago, sweetxlaments said:

Yes, exactly. I also tried it and nothing matches. 

Well I don’t know, but I recently downloaded a bunch of V60… pics from the vspage. So I don’t know when they changed it but it had been working so far.

Edit. Ok you guys are right. They changed the link path and the file names. Can’t seem to find an easy way to get the pics now.  

Do you guys think it’s possible to just write VS? Just ask nicely to share the pics with bellazon. I mean its free advertisement for them and why wouldn’t they share new pics with the fans?

Guys! ✨ August began, which indicates that September isn't so far. Do you think she will join NYFW this year? There are some brands in which she has worked/walk, I feel it wouldn't be impossible, but with Candice we never know. What do you think? ? (Maybe it's a bit random, but I want to know other opinions)