Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Got called a troll on one on my first posts lol. We can be fans without being positive about everything. I think Candice is AMAZING but love a bit of discussion on her career, positive or negative. Was a lurker for a while also so welcome :dry::excited:

"We can be fans without being positive about everything" I wish more people on here would understand that. I've lost count how many times I've said that yet people don't seem to get that being a fan doesn't mean you automatically have to approve of everything or have to like everything. Glad to know there are still some people out there who think the same way though. Seriously, it's a relief. 

@nuttyfeet Welcome though, please don't let my post discourage you from posting your opinion(s):p I'm just saying, don't be surprised when people jump on you for just speaking your opinion and continue to do so until you say what they want you to say.

2 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

Got called a troll on one on my first posts lol. We can be fans without being positive about everything. I think Candice is AMAZING but love a bit of discussion on her career, positive or negative. Was a lurker for a while also so welcome :dry::excited:

21 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

"We can be fans without being positive about everything" I wish more people on here would understand that. I've lost count how many times I've said that yet people don't seem to get that being a fan doesn't mean you automatically have to approve of everything or have to like everything. Glad to know there are still some people out there who think the same way though. Seriously, it's a relief. 

@nuttyfeet Welcome though, please don't let my post discourage you from posting your opinion(s):p I'm just saying, don't be surprised when people jump on you for just speaking your opinion and continue to do so until you say what they want you to say.

Exactly ! After lurking for so long I realised I had so much to add to the discussion (positive and negative)so now that I am here I am not mincing my words ! I understand people are passionate about their favs ....so sometimes they feel the need to justify how a negative sounding opinion could be flawed. The threads here are far more mature even when laying down their accounted arguments so I am loving the bellazon experience as a active user so far ! I don't mind people disagreeing to me as long as there is a conversation :Angel:

27 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Exactly ! After lurking for so long I realised I had so much to add to the discussion (positive and negative)so now that I am here I am not mincing my words ! I understand people are passionate about their favs ....so sometimes they feel the need to justify how a negative sounding opinion could be flawed. The threads here are far more mature even when laying down their accounted arguments so I am loving the bellazon experience as a active user so far ! I don't mind people disagreeing to me as long as there is a conversation :Angel:

Good point. I don't mind disagreements either, as long as they are still respectful and keep in mind that not everyone will agree with everything. :smile:

Anaca is so cute and he's growing up so fast! I can't believe he's almost a year old. Time flies.