Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

7 minutes ago, lostzilla said:

Why Candice's career is in such a sharp decline? It's because of her pregnancy?

Probably. It's not that surprising really, she's been in the business for over 10 years and her peak was definitely a long time ago. It's normal for her to settle down a bit and to focus on her family now.

10 minutes ago, lostzilla said:

Why Candice's career is in such a sharp decline? It's because of her pregnancy?

Maybe it's bc that she does not care much now (not in a bad way, she's always been really focused on her job and now she's settled down a bit) I mean she has high priorities with the baby and family.

4 minutes ago, mykiexx said:

Maybe it's bc that she does not care much now (not in a bad way, she's always been really focused on her job and now she's settled down a bit) I mean she has high priorities with the baby and family.

9 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Probably. It's not that surprising really, she's been in the business for over 10 years and her peak was definitely a long time ago. It's normal for her to settle down a bit and to focus on her family now.

Oh, it's a shame. She was the best top model in the world so far :sad: 

She's too young to leave all her career on cosmetics commercials!

Just now, lostzilla said:

Oh, it's a shame. She was the best top model in the world so far :sad: 

She's too young to leave all her career on cosmetics commercials!

Yeah. But maybe is for this year or few months. She's been shooting with VS and made some editorials, I think.

11 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Candice has been shoot after shoot since she actually came back, she also makes 7 millions per year, how is that a decline? She's good.

Shoot after shoot? Where lol she has done a few here and there but not the way she used to years ago.

47 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Shoot after shoot? Where lol she has done a few here and there but not the way she used to years ago.

The last time she had any Vogue was in 2014. Right now she shoot for Vogue US, Brazil and Italia maybe more but we don't know right now. Have a Juicy Couture a Givenchy fragrances campaign. Have her line shoes, walked for Versace for the first time, shoot 4 campaigns for VS. She has done it all since April. She has no that much work in 2015. So I don't know what you want more from her. The years when she worked more was 2011/2012.

34 minutes ago, jennifer said:

The last time she had any Vogue was in 2014. Right now she shoot for Vogue US, Brazil and Italia maybe more but we don't know right now. Have a Juicy Couture a Givenchy fragrances campaign. Have her line shoes, walked for Versace for the first time, shoot 4 campaigns for VS. She has done it all since April. She has no that much work in 2015. So I don't know what you want more from her. The years when she worked more was 2011/2012.

I don't want anything from her lol I'm just saying how it is. Candice is not working shoot after shoot the way she was years ago, yes she has done some things this year, but not at the same pace from a few years ago, which is normal btw since she has a family now, before anyone jumps on me :cain: 

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I don't want anything from her lol I'm just saying how it is. Candice is not working shoot after shoot the way she was years ago, yes she has done some things this year, but not at the same pace from a few years ago, which is normal btw since she has a family now, before anyone jumps on me :cain: 

1+ 

She did a little bit of work post pregnancy but she peaked sometime ago, this year was definitely not her busy period. It's only in comparison to Behati that Candice looked busier maybe as bee hasn't returned at all. (Only my observation since both were pregnant so they had a break around the same time). 

:rofl: some people don't know shit lol don't say things when you don't even know things about her carreer or what she's been doing as if in the last few months. The Candice fans who follow her closely since years knows best, believe me.

I'm all with you @medicenevs since she's back and that's only since this year, she worked a lot and indeed shoot after shoot. She's working more then like ever since the past 5 years. The reason why there is a whole gap in her work is because she was out for more then a year so yeah that's more then logical i would say. People just need to be patient and wait what all more will come out this year.

21 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

:rofl: some people don't know shit lol don't say things when you don't even know things about her carreer or what she's been doing as if in the last few months. The Candice fans who follow her closely since years knows best, believe me.

I'm all with you @medicenevs since she's back and that's only since this year, she worked a lot and indeed shoot after shoot. She's working more then like ever since the past 5 years. The reason why there is a whole gap in her work is because she was out for more then a year so yeah that's more then logical i would say. People just need to be patient and wait what all more will come out this year.

I think we all are allowed to speak our opinions no? Not just the uber fans who claim to know everything... I never said she didn't work, but she definitely isn't running from one shoot to another right after finishing the first one.

13 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

My point was I agreed to Luna about the fact that she peaked a while ago, which was the original topic we were discussing regarding a decline. I know she did many shoots past few months but did it reach into the highest position ? No ? Since this forum goes on in a tread I assumed people would know the context behind each comment ! 

Agreed no one is talking about bee, I brought it up ..but apart from that I still stick to what I say !? 

Trust me, don't bother trying to explain yourself, people love to twist words here in this topic and make it into something it wasn't so... I strongly suggest not trying to invest your energy in people who will always jump on you no matter what you say.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Trust me, don't bother trying to explain yourself, people love to twist words here in this topic and make it into something it wasn't so... I strongly suggest not trying to invest your energy in people who will always jump on you no matter what you say.

Noted ! I am new on bellazon, but not new to VS. I just loved how active these forums are after a year of lurking I wanted to finally start being part of the conversations. Thanks for the tip I should have known better :D

58 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Noted ! I am new on bellazon, but not new to VS. I just loved how active these forums are after a year of lurking I wanted to finally start being part of the conversations. Thanks for the tip I should have known better :D

Got called a troll on one on my first posts lol. We can be fans without being positive about everything. I think Candice is AMAZING but love a bit of discussion on her career, positive or negative. Was a lurker for a while also so welcome :dry::excited: