Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She's working a lot, not only in VS but in general. Now she just need to get herself together and start posting on her instagram more, not only on stories but actual post, post BTS stuff, unseen pictures, pictures with baby Anacan, to get her followers to go up again because as much as I hate to say it, followers are important in the industry now.

Btw, I hope we get a lot of Candice-Jasmine pictures, I had always think that they could make a good pairing so I'm glad they're shooting together.

12 hours ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

She's cutting her long hair.

"A trim" does not necessarily mean she is cutting off her long hair :rofl: (even though I hope she will) I'm sure if she had cut off all her hair they'd post it and act like it's a huuuge deal. There's a big difference between a trim and a haircut.

13 hours ago, medicenevs said:

She's working a lot, not only in VS but in general. Now she just need to get herself together and start posting on her instagram more, not only on stories but actual post, post BTS stuff, unseen pictures, pictures with baby Anacan, to get her followers to go up again because as much as I hate to say it, followers are important in the industry now.

Btw, I hope we get a lot of Candice-Jasmine pictures, I had always think that they could make a good pairing so I'm glad they're shooting together.

You're super right