Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I actually think Candice is a horrible show opener :ninja: she gets way too nervous and it just shows so much, especially 2013 it was terrible IMO but then she walked the rest of the segments and she was good again. She's better off opening segments, she looks more natural and relaxed, I particularly loved her Ice Angels opening, it was just perfect, or closing the show again.

As far as dual FB goes, it's too soon to have another one. Especially when Behati is not even back to work, hell, we don't even know if she'll ever go back to working with VS, we do know that based on previous years the FB was already shot or will be done within the next few weeks so I'm pretty sure that's not happening, at least not this year. And overall, I don't think VS will give it to Candice again, mostly because they are pushing the NA really hard and I have the feeling they will get the opening + FB again like last year. I do hope Candice along with Adriana get three outfits each, it's probably not going to happen but it sucks they get the same amount of outfits as newbies or the nepotism bitches:/

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

the dual FB hint from the VS team is just a way to create hype. Its def. not going to happen just yet, maybe ever !

Agreed. Vs have a social media team who most likely know as little about the vs show as us! They work purely to promote products and run social media accounts. They probaly have an intern monitoring and replying to comments lol

23 hours ago, medicenevs said:

If I was you I won't believe the VS accs because they barely know the girls names, let alone knowing anything about the FB.:p

LOL ok yes, that is true. Thank you for that.

21 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I loved Candice's FB in 2013, but I don't think her opening was all that great... She seemed so much more nervous than usual (which can be understandable of course) but it just didn't seem as powerful as she usually is when she's on the runway. However, I loved when she closed in 2010 or her whole attitude in 2012 was just amazing, that + a FB would be perfect in my opinion. 

Her opening sucked both times and I didn't like her FB. I wish she had a better one. She deserves it again for sure and I hope they do it right this time.

She did a great job closing Tough Love. And yes she was at her best in 2012 in my opinion. Still love her now though!

I thought Candice walked HC shows in the past? Maybe notmany, but at least some? I don't really know what counts as Haute Couture, but do you have to walk a certain amount of shows to be considered an HC model?

I think Candice would be good at that and I enjoy watching weird ass fashion shows, but I'd rather see someone with strange facial features and not as much super sexy sweetheart vibe walking on the runways instead. Candice is so good at what she does with VS and like Juicy Couture and stuff, I'd rather leave the weird shit to another model. I do like watching fashion shows though, even though I myself have no sense of style lol

17 minutes ago, bump said:

I thought Candice walked HC shows in the past? Maybe notmany, but at least some? I don't really know what counts as Haute Couture, but do you have to walk a certain amount of shows to be considered an HC model?

I think Candice would be good at that and I enjoy watching weird ass fashion shows, but I'd rather see someone with strange facial features and not as much super sexy sweetheart vibe walking on the runways instead. Candice is so good at what she does with VS and like Juicy Couture and stuff, I'd rather leave the weird shit to another model. I do like watching fashion shows though, even though I myself have no sense of style lol

Well, she never did many fashion shows, she walked just 110 show overall.

17 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Ona šiel pre HF ukazuje hneď na začiatku svojej kariéry, v skutočnosti to je všetko, čo urobil, a ak vás pozerať sa jej interview povedala, že je to trochu cez s tým 

Fashion Week v dôsledku hektického tempa. V tejto fáze svojej kariéry robí len ukazuje, kde ona osobne pozval na prechádzku.

Nemyslím si, že by mala byť chôdza dráha s rovnakej frekvencii ako nový model, ktorý sa práve podpísané na agentúru.

Je to veľmi uznaná supermodelka a známa tvár mimo priemyslu, takže na tejto úrovni v jej kariére a živote (ona je nová matka) Mala

len to, čo si vyberie.

Predstavte si, že v priemysle za viac ako dvanásť rokov a stále majú rovnaké vysiľujúce pracovný harmonogram ako novo razený modelu vo svojom prvom roku

modelovanie, kto je unavený z nepredvídateľnosti svojej profesii a prešpikovaný úzkosti. Kde je odmena v tom, že? Aký to má zmysel bytia výborný

úspešný, ak nemôžete mať čas pre seba. Čas, aby si svoj úspech. Čas pre seba a svoju rodinu.

Sorry, but without VS she would be nothing. And that's a fact. Her career began in 2011. When she became an angel in 2010. And then she walked first time for Dior, Givechy and Fendi. After 6 years she had her second Vogue cover and other 3 that year. Nobody wants her before. She said it herself in interview. I love her, I´m her fan but she is not a supermodel she´s just a Topmodel. And that's what her fans should understand. I'm not here for a fight with someone or I don´t want to offend her.

7 hours ago, josledes said:

e252f.jpg

:angel::wub:

Thank you josledes! :Dinah: This is a wonderful gif, she looks great in yellow!

This is how I think Candice looks her most beautiful! Natural and playful and sweet. . I like her VS work  because she is a genuinely gorgeous girl.