Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

20 hours ago, elfstone said:

So this is the body she was working on for last few months? She looked jaw-dropping in Rio already :sad:

I agree she looked wonderful in rio but her body still looks now. Alot of people are impressed, me being one of them. She may have lost a few more pounds (which may explain her facial situation) but I thinks she bounced back well. I actually think she may be bigger on them bottom, which I like.

On 2017-6-22 at 2:08 PM, medicenevs said:

I don't think this for VS clothing, I think this is VS trying too hard to make underwear as regular clothes happen... It's not going to happen.

Exactly.

I don't think i know a single woman who would wear that in their daily lives. I would pay to see Candice's (and all the girls tbh) face when she was told she had to model that outfit AND try to sell it  when she probably would never actually wear that :rofl:

VS needs to go back to simple, sexy lingerie shoots and stop trying to sell this image. It honestly just makes the girls look very stripper-y :ninja: