Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

You don't know if they "wanted" or not, for what we know she had a doubt and that's it. That's the admins work, not your anyway.

Why does not she explain? A person who first enters this post puts that image. Does not it seem suspicious ?. In my country there is a saying that says: Think evil and you will hit.The English language, limits my ability to express myself and to be more subtle. But I try to do my best.

Edit, the correct Spanish translation is: think wrong and be right

47 minutes ago, josledes said:

Why does not she explain? A person who first enters this post puts that image. Does not it seem suspicious ?. In my country there is a saying that says: Think evil and you will hit.The English language, limits my ability to express myself and to be more subtle. But I try to do my best.

What i have to explain? I just found this photo in tumblr and i'm just asking.

Poor Candice has now joined the list of models who got stuck wearing horrible VS shit in the streets. Honestly what the fuck are they doing? What kind of woman would actually wear this "here's my bra in a casually completely open shirt" shit  :rofl: I hope Candice doesn't go the Sara/Josephine route and starts wearing that crap in events, her hair is looking great tho, hope she keeps it long.

53 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Poor Candice has now joined the list of models who got stuck wearing horrible VS shit in the streets. Honestly what the fuck are they doing? What kind of woman would actually wear this "here's my bra in a casually completely open shirt" shit  :rofl: I hope Candice doesn't go the Sara/Josephine route and starts wearing that crap in events, her hair is looking great tho, hope she keeps it long.

Omg I need to have a look at the Sara and Josephine threads to see those outfit disasters. That outfit on Candice is a big NOPE. She looks good but the outfit (including the red one) are just awful. Thankfully Candice's personal style is fucking awesome most of the time because some of the shit they put her in makes her look ridiculous. That goes for all the VS models. VS has no style.

I can't decide if I like her hair or not. Is it her real hair or is it extensions? It's a pretty length but the color for some reason isn't doing it for me. It kind of reminds me of when she shot for Vogue Brasil I think in the jungle/woods thingy a few years back and she had really long extensions in.

Her body is looking great!

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Pretty sure VS models don't have a say in what they wear at VS events...

@medicenevs So? Leaving or not lol it looks bad. I find it very odd that VS thinks this extremely messy undone hair is good, + those roots showing... 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Pretty sure VS models don't have a say in what they wear at VS events...

@medicenevs So? Leaving or not lol it looks bad. I find it very odd that VS thinks this extremely messy undone hair is good, + those roots showing... 

Her hair looked just fine on the shoots, looked messy after with the awful red outfit. I hope she keeps her hair like that, it look good.

I think it'd be great if she switched it up and went short, like this selfie she took years ago (it was a wig, but I think it suits her really well)

tumblr_m0ccen1Dib1qjbcbao1_500.jpg

And if it needs to be long, I definitely prefer this length on her:

267cca1b3175923250ddd54bbb1abba4.jpg

Unpopular opinion: love the color and the length of her hair and i would show my bra(if i have bra like this) with open shirt. I love they're trying new stuff,but i hope they will not try to make the clothing line a thing, again ??

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

I think is the new clothes of VS, Elsa shoot this way too.