Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

12 hours ago, LOU7989 said:

Jesus, fanatic fans of Candice are the most annoying people on the whole world.
I am a fan of her but this not mean that i will be just positive about her and everything what she do i will like it.
That girl just said, she think that she is old. And like what?
 Just calm down.

all fanatics fans are dangerous not only candices, btw he should be banned a loong time ago

1 hour ago, shawty said:

all fanatics fans are dangerous not only candices, btw he should be banned a loong time ago

While it's true all these fanatic fans are quite worrisome, I don't see this kind of behavior in most other models their threads... (except for a few)

18 hours ago, shawty said:

I agree about she looks older, but I like it! I prefer her face now than younger and sweet, now she looks like a woman, not like a girl. But she looks sweet too!

I think she looks good too! I should have made that clear. it was just a bit of a shock to me to see how much more mature she looked. But she is gorgeous and I feel she will be no matter what age. I usually like Biotherm's pictures but were the ones above from a live event?

How can I find out about her next VS projects? I love her work for them and can't wait to see more. I don't have social media though so that's why I feel like I'm never in the loop with what her next projects are unless you guys post on here.

Thanks to all those that post pictures, updates, and comments!! :stormy:

(Also thank you Shawty and Lou7989. I wasn't sure if maybe I was out of line or not but you two and Prettyphile said that I was perfectly in my rights to say that. I support Candice and think she's great so anytime I say something negative it's because I've been a longtime fan and have seen her highs and lows).

Candice will be in the VSFS this year right??? Omg I hope so!

On 2017-6-20 at 8:57 AM, bump said:

I think she looks good too! I should have made that clear. it was just a bit of a shock to me to see how much more mature she looked. But she is gorgeous and I feel she will be no matter what age. I usually like Biotherm's pictures but were the ones above from a live event?

How can I find out about her next VS projects? I love her work for them and can't wait to see more. I don't have social media though so that's why I feel like I'm never in the loop with what her next projects are unless you guys post on here.

Thanks to all those that post pictures, updates, and comments!! :stormy:

(Also thank you Shawty and Lou7989. I wasn't sure if maybe I was out of line or not but you two and Prettyphile said that I was perfectly in my rights to say that. I support Candice and think she's great so anytime I say something negative it's because I've been a longtime fan and have seen her highs and lows).

Candice will be in the VSFS this year right??? Omg I hope so!

No, the ones above are from a video they did in Miami in May.

The VS projects are not out yet.

As far as we know, yes, she's going to be at the show.:heart:

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

No, the ones above are from a video they did in Miami in May.

The VS projects are not out yet.

As far as we know, yes, she's going to be at the show.:heart:

Thank you for answering!

I love that there are VS projects to look forward to, yeah!

19 hours ago, MissNessie said:

19379903_242511729579014_2492641947349417984_n.thumb.jpg.8733fafd872186a06354bee3b0d5bd83.jpg

Thank you MissNessie. I enjoy seeing Candice takes pictures with fans. She seems so humble and happy when she is with her fans. The woman she is with has a beautiful smile as well.