Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

It seems motherhood changed her just a little, for the better ofcourse. Its actually good to see a model taking alot of time out to be a mom, candice clearly loves it. And I like seeing that personally. VS sucks anyway, I gave up on them using their better models a while ago. Being with VS wouldn't do anything for her these days.

However, she probably is working on other projects too and we just don't know. I can see that

I would only like her back in VS because of the frequent photos. And the show just to see her walking. Candice is too good for what VS is now.
And I agree, she's probably working on new projects. The Gap campaign was a surprise, I wonder what else she's already done

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I only want her back and she shooting with VS for the BTS pictures, somehow the bts stuff is better that their actual campaigns.:rofl:

So true! :rofl: 

I think most people speculated she wouldn't come back until the holiday stuff, which is looking like the case. But they start shooting for that in June or July, I think.