Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Not a fan of this look at all... she should've worn something that shows off her legs. This dress makes her shoulders look so wide :blink: 

Please give us your number of account so we can give you some money to not post in her thread anymore. You literally never say one nice thing about Candice, but you keep posting and posting and posting. For me it would be a torture to post in a thread of a model I don't like, but you keep doing it, at this point this is either trolling or you have more issues then Vogue. 

Regarding jumpsuit she wore 2 days ago, they are so unflattering and unforgiving, especially that model she wore regardless of that stripes, and her legs looked glorious as usual in that, like literally every other comment outside this site was amazed by them. So if her legs managed to look drop dead amazing in that atrocious model, in every other attire it would look ever better, if possible. Both her and Behati didn't have much say what her dress would look like, let alone how long they will be. So it is really pointless to wish she wore something to show her legs, she probably would, but Topshop is the one who decided what she will wear. 

40 minutes ago, Jomm said:

Please give us your number of account so we can give you some money to not post in her thread anymore. You literally never say one nice thing about Candice, but you keep posting and posting and posting. For me it would be a torture to post in a thread of a model I don't like, but you keep doing it, at this point this is either trolling or you have more issues then Vogue. 

Regarding jumpsuit she wore 2 days ago, they are so unflattering and unforgiving, especially that model she wore regardless of that stripes, and her legs looked glorious as usual in that, like literally every other comment outside this site was amazed by them. So if her legs managed to look drop dead amazing in that atrocious model, in every other attire it would look ever better, if possible. Both her and Behati didn't have much say what her dress would look like, let alone how long they will be. So it is really pointless to wish she wore something to show her legs, she probably would, but Topshop is the one who decided what she will wear. 

What is your problem, like seriously? Again, like I told you months ago, please show me all these posts where I say negative things about Candice. 

It's "than Vogue" btw, not "then". Just saying.

Being a fan does not mean I have to automatically like everything she does, says or wears. I happen to not like this dress, deal with it. I don't care who or why it was decided that she should wear this dress, I just find it unflattering. 

23 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

What is your problem, like seriously? Again, like I told you months ago, please show me all these posts where I say negative things about Candice. 

It's "than Vogue" btw, not "then". Just saying.

Being a fan does not mean I have to automatically like everything she does, says or wears. I happen to not like this dress, deal with it. I don't care who or why it was decided that she should wear this dress, I just find it unflattering. 

English is not my native language. Literally 99% of your posts say something negative about Candice, so it would be too much to post all of your posts in this thread, I don't want to spam this site. Being a fan does not mean you have to like everything she does/wears but your are not a fan if you don't like anything about a model ever. How is that a fan?

I am not responding anymore to troll, I don't want to spam/ruin her thread, so back on the topic.

Like I said million times before she has best legs in the world, that shape! :excited: She looked so glorious last night! Even the readers in Daily Mail are praising her and those people have zero nice things to say about anybody, she is one of the rare at Met Gala that they have nice comments about. :D

7 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

@Jomm wow if dailymail users are saying nice things that is amazing!! I loved the hair and make up and the dress is something new for her and suited her perfectly. Doesn't fit the theme at all but I honestly don't care about that. 

Dailymail users are the most hateful bunch, there is not one person in this world that they are not trashing, so it is a miracle when they say something nice about someone. 

Most people didn't fit the theme so I don't care about that, IMO the theme was stupid anyway.

1 hour ago, Jomm said:

English is not my native language. Literally 99% of your posts say something negative about Candice, so it would be too much to post all of your posts in this thread, I don't want to spam this site. Being a fan does not mean you have to like everything she does/wears but your are not a fan if you don't like anything about a model ever. How is that a fan?

I am not responding anymore to troll, I don't want to spam/ruin her thread, so back on the topic.

Like I said million times before she has best legs in the world, that shape! :excited: She looked so glorious last night! Even the readers in Daily Mail are praising her and those people have zero nice things to say about anybody, she is one of the rare at Met Gala that they have nice comments about. :D

Lol okay. So first you blame me but somehow you can't show me any of these posts? I didn't say YOU had to post them btw, just tell me where they are and I'll go read them again, but when I ask you to do that... you come up with a lame excuse. Nice try though.

Here's a tip, next time you want to accuse me (or anyone tbh), make sure you have some proof because you're just making yourself look silly right now.