Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 13/4/2017 at 5:43 AM, medicenevs said:

Even when Candice was gone she was feature in their ads, stores, facebook pages, twitter accs, instagram and stores more than Elsa and Christy.

I'm a bit worried about Candice's Max Factor contract, is she still their ambassador?

I don't see max factor stop hiring her.They got stellar maxwell when candice couldn't work.Now she back.I think she will be main spokesperson again.

I think yall need to chill out with MaxFactor/Biotherm, every brand out there seems to be contracting more and more models/spokespersons nowdays because social media allows them to aim for a bigger market than they were able to do before :idk: L'Oreal and Maybelline both have like a billion people contracted these days and they all get their fair share of press and work, even the big HF houses are booking more people for their campaigns in order to appeal as much people as possible, so I think both Biotherm and MaxFactor will rotate their models based on the product/market they want to hit i.e I see Biotherm sticking with Elsa for their Nordic market, Christy doing the anti-aging products or Stella staying with the edgier lines of MaxFactor.

I'd personally love to see Candice and Elsa doing a Biotherm, which is unlikely because they don't host too many events, they are rarely photographed together but when they do they make a nice pairing. 

They've done some VS stuff together, not alone but still, I think they look good together, google is a magical thing 

07aa09543840567.jpg 73562c543840570.jpg 3bc5d0543840574.jpg 6a0836543840583.jpg 1d6ae6543840588.jpg 573b15543840591.jpg 

I'm not saying there's a problem with people wanting Candice to shoot again for MF, I said it's normal for the brand(s) to have more spokespersons right now, don't be so pressed. 

@Clauds "Don't be so pressed"? Can one actually ask something here like ever without being told that they need to stop being pressed/serious/whatever? It blows my mind how just asking a serious normal question gets people so damn irritated and act so entitled here. And oh my, I'm so so sorry for forgetting about that magical thing called Google. :cain: 

Like the person above me said, anything new is exciting to me (and as I am sure to many others as well) whether or not it's with a new brand or a brand she has worked before. 

Candice looks amazing in biotherm! Her skin is flawless. Also I hope they will keep candice and stella for max factor. Stella has a great face for it and so does candice! The Australian max factor account posted a pic of candice more recently than stella so I believe her contract is safe.