Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

For the Portuguese speaking fans of Candice, does she have much of an accent? I personally find her to be a lot more comfortable speaking in Portuguese compared to a few years ago, and she also seems so much more relaxed when speaking Portuguese :o Maybe it's just me but that's my observation. Hope someone will translate soon, would love to know what she's saying.

She does have a strong accent... but she's improving.

I understand everything she said tho (i'm portuguese)

Portuguese is a much difficult language to learn than english... has many variants and the grammar is much more complex

She really loves the brazilian culture

btw she said in the interview that:

- she's very happy with her baby;

- she thinks that Anacã has Herman's face, although the interviewer said that Herman thinks it's the other way around (that the baby has Candice face);

- she wants to have many children... a girl especially ;

- she was never a girl that liked to hold others babies and children in her arms, but since her 25th birthday a maternal instinct started to kick in;

- she was sad about not being in the VSFS 2016 because she loves Paris and missed the girls... but at the same time she was super happy about her baby, eating everything she wanted and not worrying about her body;

- she still breasfeeds her son;

- she ate everything she wanted during the pregnancy and it was a little difficult to get back in shape beacause the baby consumes too much of her time;

- she is going to be at  the VSFS 2017;

- she is NOT married... She wants to get married in a few years, when the babies are all grown up; she does NOT want a traditional wedding!

- Her family had a difficult time learning how to pronounce Anacã's name.

I used to think the same back in 2015 when I was a little too enthusiastic about the new angels :ninja: But now  I find most of them increasingly cringey -_-

So maybe I'm in the minority here but I wish Candy stays at VS for another 4 years at least :ermm:

11 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she left VS after this years show. Since she said she wants lots of children, I don't see her waiting a couple of years before having her second one...

me too, i think she will left after this year show or she'll be like Alessandra just doing VSFS

7 hours ago, elfstone said:

I used to think the same back in 2015 when I was a little too enthusiastic about the new angels :ninja: But now  I find most of them increasingly cringey -_-

So maybe I'm in the minority here but I wish Candy stays at VS for another 4 years at least :ermm:

+1 

Her baby is so cute! I love Candice's glasses.

I don't think she's leaving VS after this year's show. She's going to be based in NY (where VS shoots all of their studio stuff) and there's enough angels now that she doesn't have to travel like Jo, Elsa, Jasmine, etc. do and be on most/every shoot. I think she'll work significantly less with them than she has, but why would she walk away from an easy paycheck where she gets millions for doing minimal work? I can see her doing the bigger campaigns (Valentine's, Spring and/or Summer, Holiday, commercials) and the show.

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

Her baby is so cute! I love Candice's glasses.

I don't think she's leaving VS after this year's show. She's going to be based in NY (where VS shoots all of their studio stuff) and there's enough angels now that she doesn't have to travel like Jo, Elsa, Jasmine, etc. do and be on most/every shoot. I think she'll work significantly less with them than she has, but why would she walk away from an easy paycheck where she gets millions for doing minimal work? I can see her doing the bigger campaigns (Valentine's, Spring and/or Summer, Holiday, commercials) and the show.

+1. She won't leave that easy money, she's smarter than that.