Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I wanted to speak about a theme with you guys since a lot of time but I always forgot about it till I remembered it now. Last year in a Spanish tv network they broadcasted a tv show where a crew of stylists/influencers looked for the next high rated influencer and the winner of the season 2 was a girl that presented herself as Candice stylist. Her name is Paula Moya. You can check her Instagram at the link. She has in her bio that she's stylist at Victoria's Secret and also stylist of Candy. The biggest problem is that the tv show didn't even bothered in contrast the info she gave and allowed her not only to still on the show but to win.

3 minutes ago, Candylicious. said:

IG stories

IMG_3784.thumb.PNG.2576cad7db7b1c0659e93b27fe4f9820.PNGIMG_3785.thumb.PNG.509414ed0449965b2741cfafe3631a90.PNGIMG_3787.thumb.PNG.f37d7a4ca2c37808f8909617df84a0e1.PNG

Whats up with that baby pic?

And where you guys think she is? And what her next work project will be? I hope she soon shares something again! :smile: 

I hope her next project is finally VS but maybe any pregnancy magazine or motherhood themed magazine will reach at her for a photoshoot with Anacã and speak about her experience as a mom. The photo of the baby maybe a friends' baby? I hope we get her Vogue Brasil shoot or info about it soon. The bts were gold.