Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I agree with her doing more fashion. I personally am tired of people seeing her just as lingerie/swim model. She has done some great work at HF and I'm sure she can do a lot more, she has a lot of potential, she just doesn't invest in it. And personally, again, I don't want her to stay in VS until she's 35 like Adriana (nothing against her). I think she can still do a lot of things in her career. It's a new phase and it would be nice to see her renovating the portifolio with different jobs, more HF, which is a side that we didn't see as well from it. Anyway, in commercial or in HF she never disappoints, I only expect good works from her. :hehe:

Candice needs to stay away from SI, that magazine is a hot mess these days, their shoots get worse every single year o.o, I'd love to see her doing more HF as well tho and leaving VS for a high end lingerie company like AP or La Perla. She's done VS for way too long, I feel like there's nothing else she can do for VS or that VS can do for her at this point in her career

21 hours ago, Clauds said:

Candice needs to stay away from SI, that magazine is a hot mess these days, their shoots get worse every single year o.o, I'd love to see her doing more HF as well tho and leaving VS for a high end lingerie company like AP or La Perla. She's done VS for way too long, I feel like there's nothing else she can do for VS or that VS can do for her at this point in her career

agree with u

22 hours ago, Clauds said:

I feel like there's nothing else she can do for VS

People say that for Adri too and then VSFS starts and she's the only one trending on twitter. Candice is the only Angel who can parallel Adri's fame.

So I would say that VS still has a HUGE use for Candice.

^ Candice also trend on twitter at the time of the show, not at Adriana's impact but she does which is really impressive. Also, VS can do something for Candice, the brand and the show give her a lot of publicity (publicity for VS too) and, of course, they make her bank account grow.:D

On 20/3/2017 at 9:13 PM, Schemer said:

People say that for Adri too and then VSFS starts and she's the only one trending on twitter. Candice is the only Angel who can parallel Adri's fame.

So I would say that VS still has a HUGE use for Candice.

I meant in the sense of, what the can VS do for her career at this point? Nothing. She's done it all for VS already, there is literally nothing new for her to do there. And VS is not going to make her more famous than she is already, she already got everything she could out of them. It's the same with Adriana, as much as I love their work from the company, it's just going to be the same stuff all the time. VS has been stuck with the same people for more than a decade (photographers, stylist, PR people, etc), it's become boring and messy. Also, I sincerely doubt Candice will be featured as heavily in the catalogs as she was pre-baby (same for Behati). VS seems focused on pushing their newer models, particularly Elsa, Taylor and to a lesser extend Josephine seem to be taking over the brand and it's very likely that Grace Elizabeth will follow in soon.

Other than the paycheck there's nothing exciting about VS-Candice (or VS-Adriana, VS-Alessandra, VS-Lily, VS-Behati for that matter) combo, heck, even for the show they just all get two shitty outfits and two seconds of screentime in favor of the new girls and the children of satan nepotism. Wouldn't it be better to see her doing something new and refreshing? :idk: 

I do understand why she's probably going to stay tho, the paycheck is good and I'm sure they won't demand as much time from her as they did before, however, as a fan I rather see her moving on to bigger and better things.