Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

Ďalšie veľké kampane, viac časopisy, viac prehliadok a ... ÁNO! Sports Illustrated!

Ale mám rád vlasy teraz!

Sorry, but she is not HF material. Everything what she got was because of VS. Her last Vogue cover was in 2014, maybe this year she will get one.

4 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

Love her hair like this. 

Screenshot_2017-03-18-23-29-14-1.png

It looks a bit too much like the hair cut she always had. Maybe darker and shorter :yes:

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@frenchkiki While I agree that she should cut her hair as it just looks like a big mess, that haircut wouldn't suit her face in my opinion. This selfie is old but she looks amazing with this type of hairstyle

AnGhwK3CIAERnRM.jpg

Yes, I love this cut too ^^ It's a focus on her eyes

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

More big campaigns, more magazines, more runway shows and... YES! SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

But I love her hair now!

I'll be so happy if she was in SI :smile: she needs to say goodbye to VS and focus on real modeling (because, no, VS is not real modeling)

55 minutes ago, jennifer said:

Sorry, but she is not HF material. Everything what she got was because of VS. Her last Vogue cover was in 2014, maybe this year she will get one.

*sigh* Vogue covers are overrated especially the US one -big joke-  and Vogue Paris  & she doesn't need High fashion /

19 hours ago, jennifer said:

Poor Candy! She's not HF material like Kendull and Hailey Baldwin. Such a shame :rofl:

3 hours ago, hannah_j112 said:

Maybe now vs doesn't have swim she has a chance with si. Although let's face it sports illustrated loves a bigger bust...

VS still has swim in Pink right? She could do some swim shoots for Pink but she slays lingerie and is not bad in sports or beauty. And yeah, those days, except Barbara Palvin or Gigi Hadid, SI is more into busty and curvies which is not a hateful thing but is a truth.

I think it would be great to see her in SI, but HF? Not really a fan of HF Candice. I don't know, I've always looked at her as the beach babe, VS/SI girl. She's great at that and even though some of her runway work is nice, it's just not the same imo.