Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Just now, *Luna* said:

Wouldn't be surprised if she did. Lots of models do it. 

It doesn't make me like her any less. Modelling has changed since she first started. Most advertising is done over social media and she needs to compete with the jenners of the world by gaining followers 

Just now, hannah_j112 said:

It doesn't make me like her any less. Modelling has changed since she first started. Most advertising is done over social media and she needs to compete with the jenners of the world by gaining followers 

I don't really care if the models themselves call the paps but I don't think Candice necessarily needs to do these things, she's pretty well known. Not on Adriana, Alessandra or Gisele level but I've read before that Alessandra calls the paps too so. I can't imagine Adriana or Gisele doing that though lol, they're very private.

9 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

It's her agency IMG and VS who call the paps

At least we get to see more pics of her! I just hate the horrible comments on news websites that publish the paparazzi pics(dailymail). Reading this thread and even her instagram comments most people are lovely and respectful.

Everyone call the papz, singers, actors and yes, models. They can't know where are you gonna be all the time, when you see something on the press is because it is suosed to be there. If you see models candids it's because the papz where called there, there's a few times where this doesn't happen but most of the time that's how it is, even Adriana and Gisele had called the papz before, it's easy press. That's how it works.

Agencies do it too, models rarely do it themselfs, they tell their managers to do it and sometimes managers don't tell them till later but yeah, most of the models know when papz are going to be there. Candice know most of the time. There's nothing wrong with calling the paparazzis, it's something normal in the general industry.

She really needs to cut her hair, it's fried :/

what hair cut do you thing would good on her?

I like this one

_0001.jpg

And if she could go bask to her real color ^^ that would be great too.

This Nordic  blond is getting old & "dirty" A new look would be great for her come back.

Less VS more fashion magazines and PLEASE! Sports Illustrated!! Haters are gonna hate :Angel:

10 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

She really needs to cut her hair, it's fried :/

what hair cut do you thing would good on her?

I like this one

Le-carre-plongeant-flou-par-Jean-Louis-David_current_new_diaporama.jpg

And if she could go bask to her real color ^^ that would be great too.

This Nordic  blond is getting old & "dirty" A new look would be great for her come back.

Less VS more fashion magazines and PLEASE! Sports Illustrated!! Haters are gonna hate :Angel:

Love her hair like this. 

Screenshot_2017-03-18-23-29-14-1.png

3 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Less VS more fashion magazines and PLEASE! Sports Illustrated!! Haters are gonna hate :Angel:

More big campaigns, more magazines, more runway shows and... YES! SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!

But I love her hair now!