Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@Candylicious. I'm just wondering, why do you repost every pic that gets posted here ..? The ones you repost seem to be just a little bigger but not that much :p 

She looks amazing in that picture with Lais and Behati. Hope she will start working again soon.

If anyone wants to save it they don't end up with a crappy screen capture from Instagram I guess :smile:

5 hours ago, Schemer said:

It's not a crappy screen capture, it's a full quality file from IG server.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I meant that it's cool to have the downloaded one so if we want to save it it's better than to screen capture the Instagram app :smile:  

Candice is looking health and sound as well their son!

And I have to say that Herrman is looking sexier and sexier (?). I can understand that many women got the hots for him as he looks stunning, sexy, relaxed and self-confident.

Candice can be proud of her husband to be (hopefully). Nope I'm not gay. I found myself and feel comfitible with my self :smile: Many men found it hard to express them self about other men. I don't any more as I did before. Extremly homophobic...

Thanks to you all for your love and support! So manny days that has been real good to me and it's very inspiring to read your guys comments.

IF candice would say anything please let me know. As I'm not following her anywhere else but here I'll miss a lot of whats happening with her.

Only thins I know is what you guys post here. So thanks for all the updates. Love you guys and girls alot!