Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Just now, Badboy_207 said:

Wow she's so amazing!

Thanks for all updates!

I'm still around and finally after 55 days at hospital I'm home with my newly married wife:excited:

Unfortanully my tumor has started to spread but I'm still in there and fighting! NEVER GIVE UP!

Rock on lovers

Badboy

Congratulations! :chicken: I hope you have a very nice holiday!  

Thank you all for all the great Candice updates!! 

1 hour ago, Badboy_207 said:

Wow she's so amazing!

Thanks for all updates!

I'm still around and finally after 55 days at hospital I'm home with my newly married wife:excited:

Unfortanully my tumor has started to spread but I'm still in there and fighting! NEVER GIVE UP!

Rock on lovers

Badboy

Congrulation! Happy for you :heart:

So... A woman shouldn't feed her hungry child in public because it's "awkward"? Yeah, let's get the baby crying of hunger because people find that normal thing wrong! There's proper ways to feed the child wherever they ask for, covering up the breast and letting the baby eat /even when they aren't obligated to be covered to it but let's not talk about that/, also, if the milk gets accumulate on the breast can hurt the mother. Breastfeeding is natural and there's nothing awkward or disguting about it, babies are healthier if they get feed with the moms milk instead of formula. Stop looking down to women for breastfeeding, that's the breast purpose, to feed.