Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

"When I sat on the plane (From New York to Paris) I kept thinking 'there are a few Angels missing here' .... We'll have fun anyway, but I really miss them here and, for me, the parade will not be the same without them" - Adriana Lima talking about Candice and Behati not being on the show. This is so cute for me!  :wub6yh2cm: Adriana never disappoints! 

Definitely missing her too but proud to see that she's is faithful to her heart and prefer stay with her baby... how normal.... 

Can't wait to see her back at work, i'm sure she will amazed us even though, our Candice will definitely never be the same now she's a mum and considering a temper, i think that maybe she will not enjoy it as much as before... 

Hope i'm wrong ! 

http://ny.curbed.com/2016/12/1/13805880/candice-swanepoel-east-village-apartment-rent

She is selling her apartment in NY, Saterday is the open house. What do you guys think this means?

Maybe finding a bigger/different place in NY? Or go living permantly in Brazil now? And what will that mean for her career? Working way less like she already did this year or maybe even less? :o I hope not because I miss her so much.

The South African model bought the two-bedroom, two-bath pad at 311 East 11th St. for $1.35 million back in 2010. But in October, she and her longtime partner Hermann Nicoli—also a model—had their first child, and according to the Post’s “spies,” the pair “needed bigger digs” for their newly expanded family.

Isnt it obvious she wants to move to a bigger place?? She probably has plans of having more kids :p 

The article linked says:

But in October, she and her longtime partner Hermann Nicoli—also a model—had their first child, and according to the Post’s “spies,” the pair “needed bigger digs” for their newly expanded family.

Looks like they're just upgrading to a bigger space. I find it a bit interesting she's not outright selling it and instead renting it out.

She was missed at the VSFS year but the show was pretty underwhelming IMO, at least based on pictures.