Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Wonder why she deleted that daisy dukes picture though... there was nothing wrong with it

First she deleted dead refugee child photo, because trolls came in, probably from seeing tag "refugee" and they started posting about Trump, and then arguments started between pro refugee and anti refugee people, it was a mess. Then when she deleted that photo, they went to her daisy dukes one and continued their trolling there, so that one had to go too.

It is sad because it was really lovely message, but people had to ruin it with their hate. And that daisy dukes had at least 4000 "normal" comments, before troll came in, and people were praising Candy through heavens, her body etc, just a few were pushy about her doing the show, so it had lovely comments before hate brigade came.

Especially because she is a new mom, I can image her being very sensitive to the suffering of children. ‘

Unfortunately, Trump supporters are gloating all over the place no matter what the topic because now they think that they have a licence to rant and rave about “SJWs” and others they have irrational hatred against because they “won” which in their mind makes them “right.”

I almost decided against posting this because I’m sure many are sick and tired of Trump talk invading Candice’s thread too. It’s just fucked up that she can’t post her opinions on her own Instagram account without trolls 4 Trump hijacking her posts to attack and insult.

People nowadays have more apathy than empathy, it's just sad. Many do care about kids dying. I mean they're kids robbed off of their childhood and their future. Same goes with grown men and women. Anyway I don't want to make this longer. Kudos to candice making a wonderful point of view even with how the world is just cruel. :smile:

Ps she is just so gorgeous. She rocks that long hair.