Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Generally speaking It is ok to be excited and happy but sometimes people take a bit far considering most of us don't personally know nor have ever met the celeb. Again, I am generally speaking and not necessarily referring to anyone who post in this thread :no2: 

Yes, I 100% agree with everything you said here.

My comment earlier was also a "generally speaking" thing and not directed at anyone in particular.

I also do think there's a substantial difference between being super involved/obsessive over a career and her personal life. As fans, sure, go nuts over the work she puts out there... photos, videos, ad campaigns, VSFS, magazine articles, etc. 

It's the crossover into the caring so much over the birth of her child, where she's giving birth, her as a mother, and stuff that gets into personal life is where there should be a line.

I hope she has a smooth and easy birth and her and the child are healthy. But I'll never be super excited or consistently searching for details on the birth of a person I don't know personally and am not close with in real life.

11 hours ago, MERPER said:

But I'll never be super excited or consistently searching for details on the birth of a person I don't know personally and am not close with in real life.

Oh for fucks sake...all the people were doing were cheering for the baby to be born. Stop making it like people were trying to get a hold of Candice's placenta.