Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

29 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Lol some people really look too much into things. But I will admit, it feels like she has been pregnant for ages :p So I do understand the excitement/impatience

Imagine how she must feel too! :laugh: I bet she's more than ready to have that baby in her arms. That last month can get really uncomfortable!

12 hours ago, silkyunderwear said:

I don't think we will have to wait very long to find out when she has given birth. While she is a private person. She has shared her joy and journey with her fans.

EDIT: Her "LOVE. one another" post could very well be in response to the NY attacks and/or latest cop killings.

Also it was "international peace day" so that could be it. Love is always a good message :smile: 

9 hours ago, marinebing said:

Also it was "international peace day" so that could be it. Love is always a good message :smile: 

This is very true! I believe the world would be a better place if we loved more and hated less.

EDIT: BEHATI GAVE BIRTH. I wonder how much longer we will have to wait for Candice now!

Edited by silkyunderwear

Hi Candice and everybody!

Unfortenatly I won't be around to see Candices baby grow up… My battle with cancer are still continue… It has spread and not possible to remove...

Hopefully I'll be around til christmas… Candice thanks for your two birthday wishes wish made my day back then.

Thanks for all lovely pictures of her posted here at BZ...

I'm so scared and sad… Best wishes to you all and listen to you body...

Love to you all!

Badboy