Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

11 hours ago, medicenevs said:

This is damn cute.:wub6yh2cm: Also, the caption got me a little bit confuse but maybe is just me getting too excited.

The caption is definitely confusing, a lot of comments are saying congratulations ...

whatever it means this pic is PER-FECT

I think you guys are reading too far into the baby chicken emoji. They probably just put it because candice is soon going to give birth and they liked it. I don't think hermann and candice are diligently choosing these emojis to give us a secret code :p they are just releasing her maternity photoshoot like most mums do at the end of their pregnancy and people have been posting congratulations on all her photos throughout her entire pregnancy, it's nothing new. They haven't been secretive about anything, we know the gender, when she's due and even the name so I doubt candice will make everyone wait long when anacã does come

1 hour ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

That is not a baby emoji, that is a baby chick emoji.

My guess, is that her pet chickens hatched their eggs and she's excited about it.

haha this made me LOL... I'll admit I am not overly familiar with the emoji game... so not sure what means what and what is a literal reference to something vs. a humorous reference