Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I was expecting something like this as well, just not as brazilian as Anacã :p But the name is gorgeous and not very common arround here either, suits them both :smile: 

I have no idea how to explain pronuntiations, maybe some fellow brazilian can help me out hahahaha

13 minutes ago, brangel said:

If you guys put it on google translate on portuguese and click to hear the word you can have an idea :smile: 

Here you guys go. :smile: 

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=google+translate+portuguese+to+english

Edited by silkyunderwear
EDIT: sorry i thought it would be a direct link to the pronunciation...but at least it's a shortcut to translate! :P

it's ... original lol I like the writing, not sure I like the pronunciation from what I heard on horrible google translate, but yes it sounds like her to chose a name like this.

the shower looks intimist and pretty <3 now time to get that baby out !

:wub: 

Ru0w9SF6.jpg CuaCkTMT.jpg 27SrxJNq.jpg rjnsQPdy.jpg BbKkCkAs.jpg

I love her babyshower! The theme is perfect :heart: her baby boy's name is special, just like her :smile: 

To me personally it's a 'weird' name, here in Holland we don't have names like that :p but overall it's very nice and cool. I'm also very curious how it sounds and how to pronounce it :hehe: Looking forward to a interview video of Candice prenouncing it :wub: Can't wait now to welcome Anacã to this world :heart: